The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Chicago Pen Show

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 23 March 2005 - 11:42

Hi Everyone!

I Hope this is the correct forum to post this, else if anyone can direct me to the proper forum please.

The Chicago Pen Show starts on April 28th, 2005. I manage the desk of a Staybridge Suites in Oakbrook Terrace, IL about 15 minutes from the O'Hare area. I have a number of suites available for those dates, they range in price from 79.99-99.99/night. We are an all Suite hotel. Every room has a kitchen area, full hotel amenities, the sleeping arrangement varies from a Quenn Size Bed to a King or 2 Double Beds. Every suite has a pull-out couch as well. The 79.99 suite is in a Studio Apartment Config and the King or two Doubles with a 1 bedroom Apartment Config. Drop me a line via email or this medium if you would like information on the hotel and/or availability. Full breakfast bar is offered comp with your stay. We have a bout 15-25 rooms available during the show dates, so let me know if I could be of assistance.

Regards/

Sponsored Content

#2 wimg

wimg

Stip Etruria nut :)

• FPN Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,180 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 March 2005 - 14:00

Hi Angelo,

Since you ask, this should probably be posted in Clubs, Meetings, Events.

HTH,
Kind regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

#3 Leslie J.

Leslie J.

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 March 2005 - 15:47

I have moved the topic for you. :) Wish I could go to the show.
Never lie to your dog.

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2005 - 05:07

God I love this community! People should be as cooperating in the non-pen world! Thanx for the help guys!

Best Regards!

Sponsored Content

|