Looking For A Used Or Near New Danitrio Makie

rammerman

I am looking for a cheap Danitrio maki-e pen. New or used. If any one is willing to sell theirs please PM me.

Edited by rammerman

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• rammerman

• rogerb

• epo

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cheap maki-e" seems an oxymoron

May we live, not by our fears but by our hopes; not by our words but by our deeds; not by our disappointments but by our dreams.

I know Danitrios dont come cheap. What i meant is a used makie hopefully would be less pricey than a brand new one. In more common financial terms..... under 1000 USD

"Cheap maki-e" seems an oxymoron

I am looking for a cheap Danitrio maki-e pen. New or used. If any one is willing to sell theirs please PM me.

Wrong forum. This should have been placed in marketplace.

I had initially asked in the market place but there still has been no response so far from there.

Ram

Edited by rammerman

I had initially asked in the market place but there still has been no response so far from there.

Ram

The Guidelines clearly state that you should post in the appropriate forum.

I can hear the thump of jackboots down the corridor :rolleyes:

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.

Don Marquis

US humorist (1878 - 1937)

Really? He wants to buy something and this is the "Wanted To Buy" forum. I thought Marketplace was for comments about vendors and vendor offers.

Any contacts yet, for pen you are seeking?

May you and those you love, be always blessed with peace and never ending joy.

Roger

Really? He wants to buy something and this is the "Wanted To Buy" forum. I thought Marketplace was for comments about vendors and vendor offers.

It was originally in another forum, and was moved by the moderators here.

I can hear the thump of jackboots down the corridor :rolleyes:

If you'd bother to look at the FPN Guidelines, you'd clearly see that what I stated, was merely the Guidelines which we are all supposed to follow.

My apologies, your wrong forum message obviously pre-dated the forum move but reading it all here causes difficulties to those of us with little brains.

Edited by epo

My apologies, your wrong forum message obviously pre-dated the forum move but reading it all here causes difficulties to those of us with little brains.

Apology accepted. My whole reason for posting this is to hopefully get folks to comply with the FPN Guidelines. Regardless of the Guidelines, I feel that posting in the appropriate forum increases ones chance of getting a response. It also lessens the amount of work the poor overworked, unpaid moderators have to do in moving posts to the appropriate forum, something which happens quite often.

Ah, sorry, I was mistaken about the noise, it was whistles being blown :rolleyes:

I do hope that someone will sell this poster a nice pen .... wherever he asked. :)

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.

Don Marquis

US humorist (1878 - 1937)

Apologies for my earlier posting.

I have had one reply from a fellow FPN member so far. I could do with some more. Please PM me if any one is willing to sell or guide me .

Edited by rammerman

Apologies for my earlier posting.

I have had one reply from a fellow FPN member so far. I could do with some more. Please PM me if any one is willing to sell or guide me .

Still looking for a pen any one willing to sell??