Wtt Ratnam Supreme Ebonite Eyedropper

Silas

I just received this Ratnam Supreme Black Ebonite eyedrop filler from Ashish about 3 days ago.(took a long time to get to me!) I filled it with Heart of Darkness and it writes a nice smooth wet medium line....great writer.

But, this pen is a little larger than I would like. I'd like an even swap with another of the Ratman pens by Ashish in India. I have the largest one....there are other models that are smaller.

Or, if you have something else similar, I would consider it.

Pm me if you're interested. The pen is brand new with sticker still on it....filled once.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbbiswas

• Silas

• pelman

• dasmarians

I just received this Ratnam Supreme Black Ebonite eyedrop filler from Ashish about 3 days ago.(took a long time to get to me!) I filled it with Heart of Darkness and it writes a nice smooth wet medium line....great writer.

But, this pen is a little larger than I would like. I'd like an even swap with another of the Ratman pens by Ashish in India. I have the largest one....there are other models that are smaller.

Pm me if you're interested. The pen is brand new with sticker still on it....filled once.

Ratnam Supreme is perhaps the best ED pen availble today. It has the size of Mont Blanc 149. Its 14K gold nib is smoother than any brand other than Namiki of Japan. It is as smooth as a Namiki pen. And no grease is required to prevent ink leakage.

One can buy it directly from the manufacturers:

KV Ratnam & Sons

Ratnam Ballpen Works

10-7-18, Fortgate

Rajahmundry

Andhra Pradesh

INDIA 533101

Ph; +91-883-2498782

Cellphone: +91-9494553866

Email:ratnamballpen@yahoo.co.in

Ratnam Supreme is perhaps the best ED pen availble today. It has the size of Mont Blanc 149. Its 14K gold nib is smoother than any brand other than Namiki of Japan. It is as smooth as a Namiki pen. And no grease is required to prevent ink leakage.

KV Ratnam & Sons

Ratnam Ballpen Works

10-7-18, Fortgate

Rajahmundry

Andhra Pradesh

INDIA 533101

Ph; +91-883-2498782

I guess the information is accurate, but they have not replied to my email from 2 weeks ago. I sent another today.

Regards,

Pelman

http://www.ishafoundation.org/images/stories/inner/ie-logo.gif

Inner Engineering Link

KV Ratnam & Sons

Ratnam Ballpen Works

10-7-18, Fortgate

Rajahmundry

Andhra Pradesh

INDIA 533101

Ph; +91-883-2498782

I guess the information is accurate, but they have not replied to my email from 2 weeks ago. I sent another today.

Regards,

Pelman

Dear Pelman,

The data on Ratnam pen makers that I had posted are correct. But they are very poor in responding to emails. Even from India I had to send them mails repeatedly to get a reply. They are not very good in marketing. I think only way out is to buy from some dealers who are featured in FPN.

• 3 months later...

Hi, Silas, nice to meet you, what FP are you looking for?

i'm interested in your ratnam if you still have this.

regards

Dasmarians

• 3 weeks later...