FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
5th Avenue 6?4 Set
Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:33
I've been out of the loop for a while, any ideas what this set may be worth?
Thanks in advance and please do share your 5th Avenue goodness.
Posted 03 November 2010 - 20:16
Here is my collection of Fifth Avenues. They are all the plain jane ribbed caps ones (purposely that way). I hesitated to post this picture as some do need some TLC and restoration. Most do work (quite nicely I might add!), I just wanted to get them all pretty looking before posting a pic, but anywho!
The majority have replacement caps and end caps on them as most arrived with dings to them. I got lucky on a lot of great deals on CA pens that have the same cap and cap, usually in NOS condition!
I think the only one I'm missing is a Demi Evergreen one, but I'm not even sure if it really exists, so it might be a long search.
The long pen on the left is talked about more here
Edited by penguinmaster, 03 November 2010 - 20:17.