The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Noodler's Nib Creaper: Rollerball

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Signum1

Signum1

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 October 2010 - 19:53

Page One

Posted Image

Page Two

Posted Image

Photo 1

Posted Image

Photo 2

Posted Image

Photo 3
Posted Image

Photo 4

Posted Image

Made an error about the ink used for the headings. The correct ink used for the headings is R&K Sepia.

Edited by Signum1, 28 October 2010 - 19:58.

Posted Image

Sponsored Content

#2 Surfbits

Surfbits

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 21:56

Very nice Signum1, I agree with you on all accounts. Thank you.
Take care,
Tim Verpoorten (Surfbits)
http://www.surfbits.com : Blog
http://www.macreviewcast.com : Podcast

#3 Thornton

Thornton

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 22:11

Great review, Signum. I agree on everything you said. I don't like the dryness factor of this pen. I tried four different inks in it before I settled on Legal Lapis which looks like Legal Green due to the dryness. Perhaps it's just luck of the draw with what kind of tip you'll get?
"Instant gratification takes too long."-Carrie Fisher

#4 Dark Side

Dark Side

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 October 2010 - 00:37

I have one of these pens and I agree about the sometimes dryness, I would love for it to be a consistently wet writer. Aside from that, it's an excellent pen. Unfortunately mine suffered damage to the tip :embarrassed_smile: so I've emailed Noodler's Ink about purchasing replacement tips but haven't heard back yet. I'm also going to ask about buying some replacement piston seals to have around.

#5 isellpens

isellpens

isellpens

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 November 2010 - 00:03

My first 2 shipments sold out and we now have them back as of today at www.isellpens.com. I also sell the tips for .25c each. I just used this pen on my son's invitations and the pen worked perfect for what I needed to achieve. It's really a great pen for the money!

Sponsored Content

|