What's Your Most Recent Mb Purchase?

Blade Runner

Congratulations BrandonA. It must feel really good to be a step closer to reaching that fantastic goal of yours set for June 2013. Looking forward to reading of your undoubted success and seeing the pictures of them all lined up.

I was lucky enough to go to Hamburg and see all the current ones displayed in Montblanc's Head Office and they REALLY look good together. However, an individual's collection really would be something to drool over :thumbup: Can't wait.

Pavoni.

Thank you. I'm now starting to think what I'll spend my cash on when I have not WE pens to buy. First thing will be a handmade wooden storage box.

I hope to go on the factory tour one day, I image it is great seeing all the pens and learning about the manufacturing process.

My Collection: Montblanc Writers Edition: Hemingway, Christie, Wilde, Voltaire, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Poe, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald (set), Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi, Swift, Balzac, Defoe, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Saint-Exupery, Homer & Kipling. Montblanc Einstein (3,000) FP. Montblanc Heritage 1912 Resin FP. Montblanc Starwalker Resin: FP/BP/MP. Montblanc Traveller FP.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KJY

• farmdogfan

• orfew

• da vinci

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A barley corn sterling silver (heavily tarnished) 146 with a desk set and 2 ink wells.

I need to send it into Montblanc to confirm authenticity and possibly get the tarnish cleaned away.

Dumas WE with a custom Minuskin OBB nib :roflmho:

MB 149 YWC, MB Doue BP, Parker Sterling Silver Cisele BP & RB

Dumas WE with a custom Minuskin OBB nib :roflmho:

Is this your first Writers Edition pen? You've chosen well it a lovely pen to both admire visually and write with.

My Collection: Montblanc Writers Edition: Hemingway, Christie, Wilde, Voltaire, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Poe, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald (set), Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi, Swift, Balzac, Defoe, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Saint-Exupery, Homer & Kipling. Montblanc Einstein (3,000) FP. Montblanc Heritage 1912 Resin FP. Montblanc Starwalker Resin: FP/BP/MP. Montblanc Traveller FP.

Well, my latest wasn't a purchase, more of a gift from beyond. Visiting my grandmother last night for her 82nd birthday I asked her if I could poke around in Grandpas office to see if he had and fountain pens. Of course she didn't mind. I found a late 70's MB slimline in excellent condition and a 50's Sheaffer snorkel that has been well used. I was able to get the MB cleaned up and working last night and have it here at the office with me today. Fun to be using a MB that was his.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" - Leonardo da Vinci

A barley corn sterling silver (heavily tarnished) 146 with a desk set and 2 ink wells.

I need to send it into Montblanc to confirm authenticity and possibly get the tarnish cleaned away.

A silver polishing cloth should work easily.

A Solitaire Doue Legrand Black and White. It needs a shorter name.

Bought these today ...

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g459/NeelsK/20120404-_MG_9039.jpg

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g459/NeelsK/20120404-_MG_9064.jpg

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g459/NeelsK/20120404-_MG_9076.jpg

Neels, all in one go?!?? What a haul, congrats! :clap1:

Genugtig ou maat, jy hou nie terug nie nè!! Geniet hulle :thumbup:

Bought these today ...

Wow, really, all in one haul? Good for you! Time to go off and chant "I'm grateful for my one at a time purchases".

Well that's going to be hard to follow but, I'll make a try at a first post. I've been reading posts here a while and thought I'd contribute. I have been collecting pens here and there and posting pics on a popular watch forum for a bit. My latest MB is the Masters for Meisterstuck Porcelain (Meissen) in white. Cheers, RS

post-84246-0-79377000-1333588224.jpg

post-84246-0-08950100-1333588240.jpg

post-84246-0-96747700-1333588273.jpg

Cheers, Robert

This is what I got over the past couple of weeks, including the 10 pen case.

post-27934-0-85130700-1333693720.jpg

:thumbup:

Regards,

Alan

Meisterstuck 146 LE, 149 LE, Solitare 146 LE, White Meissen,

Hitchcock, PoA Tate 4810, Starwalker Ceramic LE, Boheme Plat Big Size, Boheme Morron,

WE Hemingway, Wilde, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald, Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi

Well that's going to be hard to follow but, I'll make a try at a first post. I've been reading posts here a while and thought I'd contribute. I have been collecting pens here and there and posting pics on a popular watch forum for a bit. My latest MB is the Masters for Meisterstuck Porcelain (Meissen) in white. Cheers, RS

Amazing piece

Bought these today ...

For those of us who are relative newcomers to the Mont Blanc world, can somebody please identify these pens?

Big 1906 fan here, those are all great though! May I ask, where did you find that pen case?

post-84246-0-57103400-1333712364.jpg

Cheers, Robert

Is that a Hitchcock on the right? I got as far as holding one when in London, but couldn't quite get myself to pry plastic out of leather.