FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
What's Your Most Recent Mb Purchase?
Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:58
Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:44
By the way, i have dealt with Bryant from Pentime and i can assure you it's a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended, but i guess you know that already!
Edited by WatchCollector, 23 March 2012 - 07:45.
Posted 23 March 2012 - 16:05
- Boheme Green jewel, platinum trim, gift to my son. Tried it, love it. Amazing size, M NIB, writes like a champ. Fluid, wet.
- Schiller FP, M NIB. NOS, bought at an authorized dealer.
- Faulkner FP, M NIB. NOS, bought at an authorized dealer.
These two are the subject of another thread I started "Best Montblanc deal ever" as I paid US$ 1,030.00 for BOTH pens new at the dealer. Pics posted on that thread as well.
- Mechanical Pencil "UNICEF", NOS.
Now I have to stop until next month.
Posted 23 March 2012 - 17:31
MB Boheme OS
MB 149 Black Steel
MB Rouge et Noir
The nib on the Boheme OS is same size as the 146
Posted 23 March 2012 - 20:56
Posted 28 March 2012 - 00:48
MB 149 Black Steel
I didn't know there was 149 in steel trim.
What year is that?
Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:02
still 5 more to go...
Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:14
Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:31
This pen has been reserved for the Mont Blanc Midnight Blue ink. It's a brand new pen, very clean ink windows, almost a shame to ink it. Almost.
Posted 30 March 2012 - 17:44
Posted 30 March 2012 - 20:07
Two more to go (excluding the yet to be released 2012 edition) in order to complete my collection: Voltaire + Hemingway. The goal is to get these pens before 23rd June 2013 which would be 10 years after I bought my first WE pen.
Posted 30 March 2012 - 20:36
I was lucky enough to go to Hamburg and see all the current ones displayed in Montblanc's Head Office and they REALLY look good together. However, an individual's collection really would be something to drool over Can't wait.
Edited by pavoni, 30 March 2012 - 20:36.
Posted 31 March 2012 - 20:32
Actually, it's a normal red refill, just more expensive. But it sounds good and I like the box.
Posted 01 April 2012 - 14:21
Are you collected boxed pens or user grades? FPH had a Voltaire in their back room recently.
All are of good quality with all boxes and paperwork except for a couple where I only have the book book and paperwork. I knew about the lack of boxes when I bought the Dumas and Wilde, I bought them though as the price was too good to resist.
The problem with FPN is that it is not in the EU so I'd have to pay import duty. I tend to buy from European eBay sellers, my preference is from the UK but good UK pens are hard to find.