What's Your Most Recent Mb Purchase?

Blade Runner

A bottle of MB Toffee Brown ink to brighten up my days

I bought the same ink and waiting to be used, now only waiting for my current Winter Glow red to be used up.

Lamy 2000 FP, PP, BP, MFP & RB. Mont Blanc Meisterstück 161 Le Grand Platinum BP & Heritage 1912 FP.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KJY

• farmdogfan

• orfew

• da vinci

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just won a Starwalker Extreme in an auction with Marte Modena. Can't wait till it gets here!

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/zYsAAOSwv0tU9YVK/s-l1600.jpg

Great "combo"! I will buy an IPad Pro soon. How do you like it? Did you also purchase the keyboard?

I wish I had spoken to ya before you spent all that money on that iPad stylus. It is nice looking. No doubt about it. But the price is ridiculous. That's no insult to you. Most people that buy an MB stylus have no idea of much cheaper and better some of them are.

The one on the bottom isn't as good as the MB. but it does things that the MB can't. The company is named 53.

The next one is an Adonit mini. It does exactly what the MB does at a fraction of the price.

The next one up is called Bamboo. The MB is much nicer.

The next one up is the Adonit jot pro. It does the Same as the MB. Also at a fraction of the price

The one on top is the Adonit jot Script. It has an entirely different stylus. You can write with this one like you writing with a fine nib.

This one blows the MB out of the water, at about half the price

I wish I had spoken to ya before you spent all that money on that iPad stylus. It is nice looking. No doubt about it. But the price is ridiculous. That's no insult to you. Most people that buy an MB stylus have no idea of much cheaper and better some of them are.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

The one on the bottom isn't as good as the MB. but it does things that the MB can't. The company is named 53.

The next one is an Adonit mini. It does exactly what the MB does at a fraction of the price.

The next one up is called Bamboo. The MB is much nicer.

The next one up is the Adonit jot pro. It does the Same as the MB. Also at a fraction of the price

The one on top is the Adonit jot Script. It has an entirely different stylus. You can write with this one like you writing with a fine nib.

This one blows the MB out of the water, at about half the price

Good to know, it's not too late!! I will buy it next week! :)

I've found (and bought) this one, thank you.

I wish I had spoken to ya before you spent all that money on that iPad stylus. It is nice looking. No doubt about it. But the price is ridiculous. That's no insult to you. Most people that buy an MB stylus have no idea of much cheaper and better some of them are.

No worries at all. I knew that there were many options when I purchased this MB, just like when I purchase any of my pens. My thought was that the Apple pencil would be the best stylus by far, since it was specifically designed for the device. I knew that the pencil was considerably cheaper when I did not purchase it.

My thoughts were that I never needed a stylus for an iPad and the MB would simply be for the note writing experience.

I ordered an art fineliner and capless rollerball refill which fits in this pen, so the M will actually serve a dual purpose when I am not using it for the iPad.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll318/hkwinger/Montblanc/image_zpsbtrpwg7k.jpeg

Edited by hkwinger

Good to know, it's not too late!! I will buy it next week! :)

I didn't mean to be rude but I do think my post was in poor taste. More than anything, I think I was trying to brag on my styluses. That's pretty tacky. I apologize.

I just received a Celluloid 146 that's about as mint as they come. Unfortunately, the piston seal did not make it through the years quite as well as the rest of the pen. If it wasn't so pristine, I'd tackle the repair myself, but I feel that I have to send it out to an expert.

No worries at all. I knew that there were many options when I purchased this MB, just like when I purchase any of my pens. My thought was that the Apple pencil would be the best stylus by far, since it was specifically designed for the device. I knew that the pencil was considerably cheaper when I did not purchase it.

My thoughts were that I never needed a stylus for an iPad and the MB would simply be for the note writing experience.

I ordered an art fineliner and capless rollerball refill which fits in this pen, so the M will actually serve a dual purpose when I am not using it for the iPad.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll318/hkwinger/Montblanc/image_zpsbtrpwg7k.jpeg

Hey hkwinger. Thanx, I accidentally directed my original comment to A1979. That's what happens when you're not paying attention. Hey A 1979 I hope you weren't annoyed by my brain fart. Hopefully, you just got a chuckle out of it

I just received a Celluloid 146 that's about as mint as they come. Unfortunately, the piston seal did not make it through the years quite as well as the rest of the pen. If it wasn't so pristine, I'd tackle the repair myself, but I feel that I have to send it out to an expert.

A wonderful pen! any pics?

• 2 weeks later...

My last MB purchase is a Pix 72/2 mechanical pencil from 1937-1941 which comes in its original and well preserved box (1939-1942) and a booklet in Hungarian.

fpn_1450036909__011bis.jpg

fpn_1450037025__015bis.jpg

fpn_1450037143__024bis.jpg

Zenbat buru hainbat aburu

Got these two today: 100 years Solitaire mammoth in red gold and white gold - both are spectacular :D

Those look great, Axis! I've never seen that pattern of the MB star on the body and cap! Thanks for sharing.

Todd :happycloud9:

My last MB purchase is a Pix 72/2 mechanical pencil from 1937-1941 which comes in its original and well preserved box (1939-1942) and a booklet in Hungarian.

fpn_1450036909__011bis.jpg

fpn_1450037025__015bis.jpg

fpn_1450037143__024bis.jpg

Congratulations again, it looks allmost brand new.

It´s allways nice when it comes with the original box.

@idazle: very nice find; it's great to have those old pens still with original box and papers. Has it been used?

@Axis: indeed: spectacular!

Thanks for showing.

Cheers

Michael

A marvelous 344 last series (1957 - 1960) from Tom Westerich...

(This is the third forum where i post my pictures... I am so happy I can't resist :D )

Greetings from Italy !

post-78007-0-57165900-1450118120_thumb.jpg

post-78007-0-73204500-1450118131_thumb.jpg

Greetings from Italy to you all !!

;)