• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bogie

• Dark Side

• Stargazer34683

• schadowrider

I'm glad you guys like the new flaps. My fiancee and I work very hard on the design of these and it's tremendously satisfying for that work to be appreciated. I have to say though, with our upcoming promotions, I'm a bit concerned about being able to keep up with demand. As I've said elsewhere, these are all completely hand-made and no machine ever comes into the process. That takes time. We can produce about 20-30 a week between the Webbies and the Moleskines. So my advice if you're interested is to buy early when they become available again because our promotions start in roughly two weeks and I fully expect to be backordered through Christmas. If we could make them faster we would, but we don't want to use a machine for stitching. Primarily because lock stitches are weaker (which is what a machine does) and because the thread is less substantial than what we use. Plus we just enjoy the satisfaction of having done it all by hand.

Lovely stuff, but for the life of me I can't find prices anywhere! My wife is looking for a daily organizer that she can refill every year. Any help with that would be appreciated.

The prices are currently 38.00 for the small (whether Moleskine or Webbie) and 48.00 for the large. These are introductory prices though, and they'll eventually go up to 45.00 and 55.00 which will be their normal price.

Almost there guys. We're making the new Moleskine and Webbie covers right now. They take some time to stitch, but we're aiming to be back up in the next few days.

Hi,

Am a newbie, so glad I found this thread - been hunting a quality leather covered journal and your covers are amazing!

How do we order? I visited your website but it says no orders available yet, please let us know when we can get one!

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Almost there guys. We're making the new Moleskine and Webbie covers right now. They take some time to stitch, but we're aiming to be back up in the next few days.

Hi,

Am a newbie, so glad I found this thread - been hunting a quality leather covered journal and your covers are amazing!

How do we order? I visited your website but it says no orders available yet, please let us know when we can get one!

Thanks! We're glad you like them! Once we list the covers for sale they'll appear on our etsy page and be available for purchase. We're looking into having our own shop apart from etsy in the future, but for the moment we're too busy making leather. Small Moleskine and Webbie covers MAY be available today with large covers following tomorrow, but that might slip a day depending on how much we can get done.

Thanks! We're glad you like them! Once we list the covers for sale they'll appear on our etsy page and be available for purchase. We're looking into having our own shop apart from etsy in the future, but for the moment we're too busy making leather. Small Moleskine and Webbie covers MAY be available today with large covers following tomorrow, but that might slip a day depending on how much we can get done.

Keep watching your shop page waiting to pull the trigger on one small (Buffalo Brown) and one large (Mahogany) Webbie cover! If I want to get them without the rivets, should I submit that as a custom order?

Edit: just got my answer looking at the Moleskine versions you put up -- looks like I just make a note on the "message to seller" when I checkout -- cool!

Edited by schadowrider
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s320/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpg (member since 8/28/10) Current pens:fpn_1314757310__pen_logo_collage_083011_450_hr.jpg

While you guys are waiting on the large covers, I thought I'd show you one of our prototypes.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs671.snc4/61138_153504158015644_141203675912359_285040_1581659_n.jpg

Now you're just being a tease. :thumbup: That's a gorgeous bag though.

Greaaaaaaaaaaat make a nice bag right AFTER I fork over 250$ for one lol

For what it's worth this one won't be available for sale for a while yet. Maybe the other one will have an unfortunate encounter with a pitbull before then. :P

The wait on the large webbies is killing me. :-) I probably have checked the etsy site 8 times a day for the past week. Any update by chance?

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files