Wtt: Black User Grade Pelikan M600

Brian C

Happy Day! I can now start a post on my own! Looking to trade my Pelikan for something interesting. It has a fine nib. I would rate it at user grade because I carried it to work daily for a couple of months. It has that ring that Pelikans get from taking the cap on and off. Other than that pretty good shape. Sorry, no pictures as everything I do is from a cellphone. Please offer anything pen related as I am not looking for anything specific, just something different. But I do love ebonite pens.

Edited by heraclitus682

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian C

• alfredop

• Dutchpen

• watch_art

I'm definitely interested. I've got the blue marbled one with the BB nib. I hope you're still interested. And the ring on the body of yours wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. And like I said, I could throw in a few prints to sweeten the deal.

Anyone have a Duofold to trade for this? A Lamy 2000 + something?

Edited by heraclitus682

What color is your pelikan?

do you like cross pens?

i have a brand new cross century 2 fountainpen in matt blue with silver trims.

it has a 18k fine nib in yellow gold.

Pleas let me know.

thanks

Lennard

Nib (re)plating: please visit www.Dutchpen.com

Anyone have a Duofold to trade for this? A Lamy 2000 + something?

What is the "something" to be added to the 2000? I have a vintage 2000 with a MK nib, that could be available for an exchange.

ciao

Alfredo

What's an MK nib? How vintage?

The Mk nib is a rounded nib, concerning the vintageness, I cannot be too much precise, but it is sufficient old to have an "L" on the back of the pen (modern pens lack it).

Ciao

Alfredo