Rotring 600, Lava, Initial - Fp, Rb, Bp, Mp

Brian Anderson

Offered here today on consignment is a nice selection of old style Rotring 600 in both the regular and "lava" finishes, as well as Some Rotring Initial pens. These are the 600's with the textured gripping sections.

Shipping $5.50 in the US, international slightly higher. Please email Lisa at lisa@esterbrook.net with inquiries.

Thanks!

Brian & Lisa

From left to right:

http://www.esterbrook.net/c/rotring.jpg

1) Rotring 600 - FP with F nib. No Rotring label on the cap. $95 SOLD

2) Rotring 600 - FP with EF nib. $95 SOLD

3) Rotring 600 - FP with OM nib. The section on this one does not have the extra catch like the others do. Also has a cap similar to the RB, with blue or black indicators only. No Rotring label on the cap. $95

4) Rotring 600 - FP with B nib - This one has a smooth barrel end, but still has the textured gripping section. Broad sticker on barrel end. $95

5) Rotring 600 - RB with Blue ink. No Rotring label on cap. $75

6) Rotring 600 - RB with Black ink. $75 SOLD

7) Rotring 600 - FP in Lava. M nib. $115 SOLD

8) Rotring 600 - FP in Lava. F nib. $115 SOLD

9) Rotring 600 - RB in Lava - $95

10) Rotring 600 - BP in Lava - $75

11) Rotring 600 - MP in Lava - $55 SOLD

12) Rotring Multi-pen - with 0.5 mm pencil - $35

13) Rotring Multi-pen with 0.7 mm pencil - $35

http://www.esterbrook.net/c/rotring2.jpg

14-15) Rotring 600 - BP $50 SOLD

16-17) Rotring 600 - BP $50 each

18) Rotring 600 - MP - 0.9 mm lead - $40 SOLD

19) Rotring 600 - MP - 0.9 mm lead - $40 SOLD

20) Rotring 600 - MP - 0.9 mm lead - $40 each

21) Rotring 600 - MP - 0.5 mm lead - $40 SOLD

22) Rotring 600 - MP - 0.7 mm lead - $40 SOLD

23) Rotring 600 - MP - 0.7 mm lead- $40

24) Rotring Initial FP - M nib - $40

25) Rotring Initial FP - EF nib - $40

26) Rotring Initial BP - $30

27) Rotring Initial MP - $30

Edited by Brian Anderson
www.esterbrook.net All Esterbrook, All the Time.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian Anderson

• photojoe24

• Fuzzy Logic

• panchodan

email sent for #'s 6 and 22

Offered here today on consignment is a nice selection of old style Rotring 600 in both the regular and "lava" finishes, as well as Some Rotring Initial pens. These are the 600's with the textured gripping sections.

Shipping $5.50 in the US, international slightly higher. Please email Lisa at lisa@esterbrook.net with inquiries.

Thanks!

Brian & Lisa

From left to right:

http://www.esterbrook.net/c/rotring.jpg

1) Rotring 600 - FP with F nib. No Rotring label on the cap. $95

2) Rotring 600 - FP with EF nib. $95

3) Rotring 600 - FP with OM nib. The section on this one does not have the extra catch like the others do. Also has a cap similar to the RB, with blue or black indicators only. No Rotring label on the cap. $95

4) Rotring 600 - FP with B nib - This one has a smooth barrel end, but still has the textured gripping section. Broad sticker on barrel end. $95

5) Rotring 600 - RB with Blue ink. No Rotring label on cap. $75

6) Rotring 600 - RB with Black ink. $75

7) Rotring 600 - FP in Lava. M nib. $115

8) Rotring 600 - FP in Lava. F nib. $115

9) Rotring 600 - RB in Lava - $95

10) Rotring 600 - BP in Lava - $75

11) Rotring 600 - MP in Lava - $55

12) Rotring Multi-pen - with 0.5 mm pencil - $35

13) Rotring Multi-pen with 0.7 mm pencil - $35

http://www.esterbrook.net/c/rotring2.jpg

14-17) Rotring 600 - BP $50 each

18-20) Rotring 600 - MP - 0.9 mm lead - $40 each

21) Rotring 600 - MP - 0.5 mm lead - $40

22-23) Rotring 600 - MP - 0.7 mm lead - $40

24) Rotring Initial FP - M nib - $40

25) Rotring Initial FP - EF nib - $40

26) Rotring Initial BP - $30

27) Rotring Initial MP - $30

Are the rollerball refills for these pens still readily available?

I would assume so, but don't really know. I received these as part of a large consignment lot.

#10,#11 - what is the lowest price for both, is the top missing on #11? Thanks.

Sorry, 11 has been sold (and was complete). Please email Lisa at lisa@esterbrook.net with inquiries.

Thanks!

Brian

I received #2 and #21 Yesterday they were in excellent condition and packed well to preserve it through the mail.

If anyone is interested in a Rotring from this group I reccomend this seller my questions were answered promptly and the shipping was very quick.

Thanks Lisa :thumbup:

Amos

The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once.

Albert Einstein

Received my two on Thursday and they arrived wonderfiully packaged and safe and sound. Thanks Lisa/Brian. Do you have a .9mm pencil still available? If so I'll take one.

Thanks again,

Joe B (photojoe24)

I just found a box for a rotring FP, comes with two new cartridges, two empty cartridges, and a convertor which looks never used. First person to buy one of the two remaining fountain pens gets this box free.

http://www.esterbrook.net/c/rotringcase.jpg

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files