The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Pilot Penmanship Ef

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 agpatel

agpatel

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 15:45

Review of the Pilot Penmanship with a EF nib. This is my first pen review so sorry about how short it is and may be decent at best but did not see many. So far I am liking it, thinking of swapping the EF nib out into a Pilot Prera as I hear they are the same once I get one in.

Pics From JetPens:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Not affiliated with jetpens in any way)

Attached Images

• Pilot Penmanship.jpg

Edited by agpatel, 04 September 2010 - 15:46.

Ankeet

Sponsored Content

#2 Abhik

Abhik

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:07

Hi! Thanks for reviewing this unique looking pen.

#3 Robert Alan

Robert Alan

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 September 2010 - 16:31

Thanks for your review. I use one of these for drawing, also, and I think it's a terrific pen for the money. The nib, as far as I can tell, is the same as what's fitted on the Pilot Prera. Pilot makes an excellent product.

Regards, Robert

No matter where you go, there you are.

Sponsored Content

|