FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Are There Replacement Nibs For The Noodler's Piston Pen?
Posted 14 November 2016 - 13:06
Manuscript calligraphy nibs fit perfectly.
You can buy the fountain pen sets from a few £s (don't get the dip nibs) and the nibs just ease out and transfer straight in to the Noodler's pens.
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering...
has anyone confirmed that the nibs in the inexpensive Manuscript calligraphy sets can be pulled out and put in a Noodler's Nib Creaper (and I guess that would also mean in a Noodler's Charlie)?
How about any other italic or stub nibs that have been successfully transplanted into these pens?
The flex nib is too stiff for me so I'd use the pen a lot more if I had an italic or stub nib in it.
Posted 13 December 2017 - 20:43
I have had very good success putting a TWSBI Eco/Mini nib on my Charlie pen, which I believe would work for a Nib Creaper.
Writes like a dream on Tomoe RP.
I was recommended to give the Karas Kustoms Fountain K nib a try, but right now The Eco/Mini nib is working.
Posted 13 December 2017 - 22:49
A flexy Waterman Ideal #2 on a Noodler?!! I don't quite know what to say...
I have a couple spare waterman ideal #2 wet noodles. One spent a brief time in a noodlers charlie before I found it a home in a chinese lecai eyedropper.
The other is waiting for the noodlers safety pen.
Posted 06 March 2018 - 15:33
JetPens sells "their own branded" little pen. It is like a clear purse size fountain pen. I think it is $3.00. I've pulled the nib from one of those and put on a Noodler's Creaper of mine, and it fit just fine.