Twsbi Wishlist

holgalee

We've seen that more flexible nibs and coloured versions of the Diamond 530 are going to be available, but what else would you like. Here's my Twsbi short wishlist for now:

1. Slimmer and lighter version of the piston filler, somewhere between M200/400 and M600 in size

2. Slimmer, eyedropper version with translucent coloured barrels

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• holgalee

• RyanWakefield

• AtomicLeo

• Hellmark

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be unfair to swamp speedy with tons of new requests since Twsbi is doing a great job already catering to our wants; therefore, i'll base my wishlist on what's already been mentioned.

1. A 530 in a dark translucent black w/Ti nib and solid black cap and piston cap, and

2. vac-fill Twsbi (no specific color or design, let's make round 1 easy).

Great job, speedy.

Yes, I agree it'll be unfair to swamp Speedy, which is why we can collectively put out thoughts here. Then the Twsbi people can decide themselves which wishes to pursue, or maybe there can be a vote on this forum at a later date. This is after all "the people's pen"! :)

Yep. Speedy seems to be really busy with this whole project, which is good, but we should give him a little time. That being said, I have some ideas...

- Goes two years between fills.

- On command, flies into my pocket.

- Will automatically return home if left somewhere.

It's a wish list, right?

Ravensmarch Pens & Books
It's mainly pens, just now....

Oh, good heavens. He's got a blog now, too.

fpn_1465330536__hwabutton.jpg

1. A 530 in a dark translucent black w/Ti nib and solid black cap and piston cap, and

2. vac-fill Twsbi (no specific color or design, let's make round 1 easy).

You must be my long lost brother!roflmho.gif

Follow TWSBI and the Diamond Project on Twitter!

Currently inked pens:

Pilot M90 F- Iroshizuku Tsuyu-Kusa

Sailor 1911 EF - MB Blue

Twsbi Diamond 530 F-Noodler's "Taiwan Eternally Free" Black Strait

It's a wish list, right?

lticaptd.gif

That would be GREAT!!!

One more to add.

A self destruct button. (in times of great need ph34r.gif)

Need a pen repaired or a nib re-ground? I'd love to help you out.

FPN%252520banner.jpg

Colossians 3:17 - And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

It's a wish list, right?

lticaptd.gif

That would be GREAT!!!

One more to add.

A self destruct button. (in times of great need ph34r.gif)

and a fully functioning eraser

What a tribute to speedy that after one generation of prototypes we are already into gilding the lily. The TWSBI is one fine pen today.

ron

It's a wish list, right?

You forgot the auto spell check.

Wanted: Lamy 2000, Pilot Vanishing Point.

We've seen that more flexible nibs and coloured versions of the Diamond 530 are going to be available, but what else would you like. Here's my Twsbi short wishlist for now:

1. Slimmer and lighter version of the piston filler, somewhere between M200/400 and M600 in size

2. Slimmer, eyedropper version with translucent coloured barrels

If anything I would want fatter and heavier, lol

Joshua

Field Marshall Viscount Montgomery: "I neither drink nor smoke and am a hundred percent fit"

Winston Churchill: "I drink and smoke and I am two hundred percent fit."

Two simple proposal

1)The box that contain the pen should have a mechanism to keep it closed to avoid inadvertently open.

2)The cap should fit better in the barrel when the pen is open.

(1) A complete solution to the leaking piston. Duh!

(2) A traveling inkwell that doesn't cost more than the pen.

I love the desk inkwell speedy post a while back, but I would love it if there was another alternative to the Visconti inkwell that didn't cost $80+.

Atomic Leo

1. A 530 in a dark translucent black w/Ti nib and solid black cap and piston cap

You must be my long lost brother!roflmho.gif

That is really what I'm wanting too. Black, with a dark translucent black area for checking how much ink you have left. Speedy already has said something like this would be easy to do (more so than making something with an ink window). I really want to try the Titanium nib, since I'm used to hard german nibs.

I'll try to order my list from the concrete (and at least potentially in the works) to the pie in the sky:

1) Red and Blue demonstrators (love 'em both -- may even buy the green)

2) Barely translucent black version

3) Bock nib :) (I may get into the titanium if released, but it's not on my list. I'm talking the regular Bock steel nib)

4) Broad nib

5) Vacuum filler

6) Solid colors with ink view window

I am reasonably sure we'll get all of those eventually. Next is the pie in the sky type stuff:

7) Bulb filler

8) Diamond 330 (smaller version)

9) Durable piston-filled rollerball with economically priced new rollerball points (is such a pen even possible? I just know I could give that as a gift to any number of people)

10) Palladium nib -- not really the Visconti 23k route, more along the lines of developing a modern analogue to my oh so smooth Esterbrook 8xxx and Sheaffer Snorkel Pd nibs

<a href="Http://inkynibbles.com">Inky NIBbles, the ravings of a pen and ink addict.</a>