• jniforat

• Surnia

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I....I...I....I think I love you....

please don't tell my wife...

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

Dang I was hoping there would be a grey or a black coming out, but the nibs look nice. What would be the price difference from the original 530?

The Pen Is Mightier than the sword.

WOW!!

I better start saving now, because I'm going to have to get one of every color, and maybe 2 clear ones!!

I hate waiting... I'm so impatient!!

Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THoFdqPGYOI/AAAAAAAAA1w/gmV637q-HZA/s320/InkDropLogoFPN.jpg

Congrats,

You've created a fever. :puddle:

In the mean time I'll be over there waiting on the Ti nibs.

Hurry.

Geek pen, perfected = TWSBI Diamond 530 with titanium flex nib and piston 1.5...

Now that I'm gainfully employed (well, about to be), I think I'll have to purchase SEVERAL more when the new nibs are available. I won't avail myself of the new colors as I'll let my inks shine through the clear barrels.

Thanks again for how you've honored and respected (and enticed) the community, Speedy!

Still waiting for the new versions before I splurge for a couple.

Some decent italic nibs would be fantastic, please! :thumbup:

I don't want to seem (too) pushy, but do you happen to have a time frame for when some of these things will be available?

I think I'm most interested in the pen with the updated (version 1.5) seal. Oh, and the new nib choices. Oh, and yes, does Bock make italic nibs?

I think I'm hyperventilating, so I'm going to go now.

CMaxx

I am currently in posession of some cartridge refilling kits (aka syringes). Why refill cartridges?

1) save money by not buying more cartridges

2) save money by not buying converters

3) cartridges hold more ink! (than converters)

4) use whichever inks you like

If any of you are interested in the wonderful world of refilling your own cartridges (and mixing inks the easy way), check out my post in the marketplace (search for cmaxx).

speedy, Imgur is the simplest and best way to host your images on the internet (no affiliation).

Really looking forward to seeing what some people around here can do with those flex nibs :) .

Edited by myrrhman

Count me in for a smoke/grey/black color. I would definitely get one if available in one of those colors.

Upward, not Northward!

speedy, Imgur is the simplest and best way to host your images on the internet (no affiliation).

Really looking forward to seeing what some people around here can do with those flex nibs :) .

I gotta disagree.

Three months and no views and they remove your images automatically? Bluh.

Oh wow, the titanium flex nib looks fantastic! I've only put a couple of fills through my Diamond 530 and already you have me convinced to upgrade :)

Count me in for a smoke/grey/black color. I would definitely get one if available in one of those colors.

+1

Current Daily Writers → Parker 45 Flighter with Blue Quink, Pelikan Pelikano with Pelikan Blue.

Wishlist → TWSBI Diamond 530, Lamy 2000, Parker 51.

My Blogblog.adityashevade.com | My Technical Blogwww.noob2geek.com

I need to speak up for the purple people. We want purple pens as there are few decent purple pens that write well and come with a reasonable price tag.

Flexible nibs? Thanks for listening! :wub:

With those flexible nibs, I may have to get myself a Twsbi!

Are there any plans for an opaque Twsbi? I'm a bit of a neat freak when it comes to my pens.

I am very much interested in getting one of those flex Ti nibs, either as upgrades or with a new 530!

Got my TWSBI 530 two days ago! Lovely pen! I will need one of those new piston seals, but I hope to have it come along with the purchase of yet another pen or an upgrade nib! thumbup.gif

Edited by fabiorr

+1 for solid black. even better if a matte black version!! WOOT!!

+2 for solid black and +1 for matte black, particularly with the Ti nibs. Can you post a writing sample of the Ti nib in action? I have already blown my pen budget for a month or so, so I can wait with bated breath a little longer for the opaque flex Twsbi. :rolleyes:

Donnie

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)