Shop Back Online Again

Nordic Pen Imports

Hi all

Sunday the 1st of August I tried to implement a new feature in my webshop at www.stylos.se but something went wrong and the shop got deleted. I worked hard for four days and now it's back online. I want to welcome you all to the new shop and see what we have to offer.

As of today we have sent pens, paper and ink to countries all over the world including countries like: USA, Brazil, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Russia, France, Portugal, Spain and many moore

We want to welcome you to Nordic Pen Imports too, with us you never pay extra for shipping and handling, the price you see in the store is the price you pay. It doesn't matter if you buy a bottle of ink for $3 or a pen for $5000, shipping is included. Don't believe it? Welcome to www.stylos.se and try for yourself.

Tell all of your friends about us and type www.stylos.se in your browserto see what we are offering.

Kind regards

Niklas Dahl

Nordic Pen Imports

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nordic Pen Imports

• penspouse

• USMCMom

• dcwaites

Just took a quick visit. Your online shop is very nice and I especially appreciate the currency converter! It makes things easier for me, at least. Thank you for that!

Thank you for the answer and for the nice words, if you can think of an improvement please let me know, same if you find faults and mistakes.

Niklas

Have just ordered a 30 ml bottle of Diamine Asa Blue. I liked the way your system is clever enough to take away the tax.

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

I think that it'sgood to see exactly what you are going to pay and not worry about extra costs, customer service is very important.

Just took a quick visit. Your online shop is very nice and I especially appreciate the currency converter! It makes things easier for me, at least. Thank you for that!

+1

Yes, having shipping included was a great idea!!

My favorite way to shop.

I think that it'sgood to see exactly what you are going to pay and not worry about extra costs, customer service is very important.

You have definitely achieved exceptional customer service. My order will be placed as soon as Hubby has a chance to look at ink colors.

ETA: Hubby and daughter added to my order. Can't wait to get my new colors of ink.

Edited by penspouse

Soli Deo Gloria

Shameless plug - Some of my amateur photography.

Thank you for all the kind words, besides selling a bottle of ink or two I'm also getting friends from all over the world. Every morning when I turn my computer on I get news and info from every continent. I get weekly info on the fires in Russia, flooding in S.E Asia and so on. Very rewarding. If I can get new friends, customers or visitors just by offering free shipping I belive that's a very small price to pay.

Very good website, I look forward to ordering some ink. Are you planning to get other Diamine colors in the 30ml bottles, especially the new colors not shown on your website?

Thanks and good luck!

Very good website, I look forward to ordering some ink. Are you planning to get other Diamine colors in the 30ml bottles, especially the new colors not shown on your website?

Thanks and good luck!

The newest colors that I am aware of are on the sight. I just ordered some.

Soli Deo Gloria

Shameless plug - Some of my amateur photography.

Thanks and good luck!

All the colors will be there in September, Diamine is closed for vacation now and I just managed to get that latest order of ink delivered before they closed.

Thanks and good luck!

The newest colors that I am aware of are on the sight. I just ordered some.

Yes the ink should have landed in America by now, just need to go through customs and then directly to your mailbox.

Some are, but not all. For example, Twilight and Syrah aren't listed.

Syrah sold out in just a few days, will be back in september.

I was looking to see if Twilight was there also.

Coming in September.

Keep the questions coming and please let me know if you want some ink.

Kind regards

Niklas Dahl

Ordered a bottle of ink yesterday (Sunday), got it today (Monday). I didn't think that was even possible... Niklas, did you bribe someone at Posten (Swedish Mail, for non non-Swedes)?

Have just ordered a 30 ml bottle of Diamine Asa Blue. I liked the way your system is clever enough to take away the tax.

It arrived yesterday. Lovely colour. Will do tests and comparisons in due order.

Excellent pricing, excellent service. Thank you very much.

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

It arrived yesterday. Lovely colour. Will do tests and comparisons in due order.

Excellent pricing, excellent service. Thank you very much.

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy the ink and welcome back :thumbup:

Kind regards

Niklas

Edited by Nordic Pen Imports

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

later this week i will add Syrah, Oxblood, Twilight and Scarlet to my stock. Hopefully you can place orders on the 9th for the new colors.

Kind regards

Niklas Dahl

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files