What Color Are Your Fingers Today?

GouletPens

Several today due to flushing 4 JIFs and an M300 - mostly Kana-cho Midnight, with traces of van Gogh Dark Green, KWZ Red #1 and Inspired Blue.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inkstainedruth

• amberleadavis

• Thier.

• pmhudepo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fingers were encased in gloves, so no trace of the 4 ink changes. :D

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

http://i68.tinypic.com/29vz7ra.jpg

Pelikan 4001 Turquoise

Seeking a Parker Duofold Centennial cap top medallion/cover/decal.
My Mosaic Black Centennial MK2 lost it (used to have silver color decal).

Preferably MK2. MK3 or MK1 is also OK as long as it fits.  
Preferably EU.

Waterman Blue-Black

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

A little GvFC Moss Green and Sailor Yonaga, from rinsing out the empty cartridges for future use.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

Private Reserve Sepia.

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

Montblanc JFK.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

http://i68.tinypic.com/29vz7ra.jpg

Pelikan 4001 Turquoise

Well done! Shading AND sheen.

Add lightness and simplicate.

Aurora Black - filled a converter and put it in a Baoer 388. When I had to use it all the ink was nicely deposited in the cap. Another converter solved the problem but did not clean my hands :D

People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them - Dave Berry

Min danske webshop med notesbøger, fyldepenne og blæk

Ellis Island. It crusted up inside my TWSBI 540, siezed the mechanism and stained the innards. Full pen dismantle, soak and flush with bleach was needed and the pen is now loaded with SailorDoyou to help it recover. What a shame. Watch out people. I adore its colour and will be a lot more cautious with its use.

Ellis Island. It crusted up inside my TWSBI 540, siezed the mechanism and stained the innards. Full pen dismantle, soak and flush with bleach was needed and the pen is now loaded with SailorDoyou to help it recover. What a shame. Watch out people. I adore its colour and will be a lot more cautious with its use.

Glad the 540 lives on. A thorough service saved the day. :D

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Quink Black, just from being stubborn. I have a leaky 717i (from abusing it with weird chemicals) that I'm using as a guinea pig. I ground it to a 1.5mm stub with a diamond file, and I actually like to write with it But it always inks me. The nibs seem swappable so soon enough it might be my daily carry.

Edited by Corona688

This morning it was a bit of diluted Noodler's El Lawrence.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Today it's Diamine Ancient Copper. I have found I really like this ink. It's a great match to my Visconti Medici and I just now inked up my Pelikan Amber M200 with it. I think I should have gotten the larger bottle instead of the tiny 30ml of this one. I don't care much for the bottle.

• 4 weeks later...