• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• inkstainedruth

• amberleadavis

• Thier.

• pmhudepo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diamine Majestic blue on three fingers. My eye-dropper'd Franklin Christoph 65 is almost empty and burped up a nice blob of ink in the middle of Sunday service.

The praise of the praiseworthy is above all rewards.

Emerald of Chivoir. Sample that arrived today leaked in the sealed bag, so it got on my fingers. Haven't gotten it into a pen yet. :( (But hey, shimmery fingers!)

Edited by onetake

Noodler's Blue Ghostattachicon.gifIMAG0018.jpg

Well played :D

Until you ink a pen, it is merely a pretty stick. --UK Mike

My arsenal, in order of acquisition: Sailor 21 Pocket Pen M, Cross Solo M, Online Calligraphy, Monteverde Invincia F, Hero 359 M, Jinhao X450 M, Levenger True Writer M, Jinhao 159 M, Platinum Balance F, TWSBI Classic 1.1 stub, Platinum Preppy 0.3 F, 7 Pilot Varsity M disposables refillables, Speedball penholder, TWSBI 580 USA EF, Pilot MR, Noodler's Ahab 1.1 stub, another Preppy 0.3, Preppy EF 0.2, ASA Sniper F, Click Majestic F, Kaweco Sport M, Pilot Prera F, Baoer 79 M (fake Starwalker), Hero 616 M (fake Parker), Jinhao X750 Shimmering Sands M . . .

31 and counting :D

DaveBj

My fingers are the colour of Noodler's Baystate Blue today!

I just tried a sample, and I think it's a gorgeous colour - and thanks to its apparent resistance to water, I expect I'll be able to enjoy it for days to come :D

Alan

Chesterfield Erinite, a very nice green. I have an old bottle of Parker Penman Emerald and the Erinite is not too far off to that.

We Are Our Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams

I've had Japanese Spider Crab* on my fingers today. It's a much, much better colour in the pen than the original swatch I made when it first arrived. An interesting warm mid-toned coral/brown mix, with good shading.

* Macrocheira Kaempferi - one of the new Kingdom Note Crustacean series inks.

Verba volant, scripta manent

Nothing (so far). But yesterday I kept getting Noodler's Heart of Darkness on my hands. It's in one of the Noodler's Charlie pens, and while it doesn't *seem* to be burping ink (and I'm not seeing any ink on the end of the barrel when I post the cap) and I'm not seeing a crack anyplace when I wipe down the barrel, I keep ending up with black ink on my hands....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Pilot (Namiki) Blue and I don't know why. I filled my Pelikan M205 Taupe (with a wonderful fine Gold M400 nib) with it and I'm suffering severe nib creep which is filling the cap with ink and then my finger. Haven't had this problem with either the pen or the ink before although this is the first time I've combined them.

Green/black and a red/brown tinge today.

Nature is the one song of praise that never stops singing. - Richard Rohr

Poets don't draw. They unravel their handwriting and then tie it up again, but differently. - Jean Cocteau

Ο Θεός μ 'αγαπάς