Just Got These Pics In From Italy... Whatcha Think?

Bryant

New Celluloid pen made for me. You might recognize the material. I was not sure if it was the same, but seeing it on a full pen confirms it.

Cheers!

Bry

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/FountainPenz/Chatterley%20Pens/TIPOPEACERH.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/FountainPenz/Chatterley%20Pens/TIPOPEACEVERMEIL.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/FountainPenz/Chatterley%20Pens/_7195927.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/FountainPenz/Chatterley%20Pens/TIPOPEACE.jpg

Edited by Bryant

Chatterley Luxuries and Pentime

Web: Chatterleyluxuries.com

Email: Info@chatterleyluxuries.com

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bryant

• jasam

• Ghost Plane

• reprieve

Sign me up.

What numbers are available? :bunny01:

Holy Cow, you are quick on the ball sir... What number do you want?

Bry

Good timing. I was munching on some carne asada tacos.

I'll take #8 in rhodium. EF or XXF preferred.

That is a very classic looking pen. This is exactly what I had in mind when I said the same pen body as the Capri Marina Grande in a classic looking celluloid.

Edited by AltecGreen

2020 San Francisco Pen Show
August 28-30th, 2020
Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City Ca, 94065

Those are REALLY GORGEOUS PENS! congratulations!

Excellent choice of colour, I think the best combiantion is with rhodium trims.

Well done! :)

Sign me up.

What numbers are available? :bunny01:

Holy Cow, you are quick on the ball sir... What number do you want?

Bry

Good timing. I was munching on some carne asada tacos.

I'll take #8 in rhodium. EF or XXF preferred.

That is a very classic looking pen. This is exactly what I had in mind when I said the same pen body as the Capri Marina Grande in a classic looking celluloid.

Nice! Im enjoying some Quesos! :)

1, 2, 3 and 8 in gold and silver are gone...

Bry

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Those are REALLY GORGEOUS PENS! congratulations!

Excellent choice of colour, I think the best combiantion is with rhodium trims.

Well done! :)

Thanks! :)

Uh oh. Concerned threads/edge/step is right where I hold 'em. :crybaby:

You will have to try one to be sure with an OBB :)

Bry

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Swallowed my gum when I saw that it is a lever filler.

VERY nicely done.

So, does this have a name and a price?

gary

Another big winner, Bryant, congratulations!

What I really like about these Deltas is a near perfect size for me: wide barrel and a rather fat section that is very comfortable to hold.

Honestly, I did not know what good pens Delta made until Bryant introduced me to them. Now I have, um, several.

Dan

Edited by Dan Carmell

Thanks everyone!

I think the name will be "Leva Fratturato".

Im aiming for the low 600s. A lot of it depends on how the Euro looks at the time in import.

Cheers!

Bry

Edited by Bryant

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Thanks everyone!

Im aiming for the low 600s. A lot of it depends on how the Euro looks at the time in import.

Cheers!

Bry

How about "Penne Alla Salsa Verde"? :roflmho:

What's the timeframe for delivery?

2020 San Francisco Pen Show
August 28-30th, 2020
Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City Ca, 94065

Thanks everyone!

Cheers!

Bry

How about "Penne Alla Salsa Verde"? :roflmho:

What's the timeframe for delivery?

:ltcapd:

Oooh! Spicy!

Im told with in the next few weeks. Italy closes shop in August so they will be shipped before then.

Bry

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Thanks everyone!

<snip>

Bry

I imagine you are aiming at a name like "Cracked Ice Lever Filler" but this pen may not be popular among those who go to Google Translate and get "fractured lever"!!

Dan

Thanks everyone!

<snip>

Bry

I imagine you are aiming at a name like "Cracked Ice Lever Filler" but this pen may not be popular among those who go to Google Translate and get "fractured lever"!!

Dan

Yeah, maybe I may want to less artsy it up. How about "cool celluloid lever filler ink pen in sterling silver or Vermeil trim that you fill with bottled ink and use it on paper... Really any paper will do, but good paper is always better." :)

No, but really... Im OK with Fractured Lever.... How about "Leva Fratturata Del Ghiacci"

Edited by Bryant

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Thanks everyone!

<snip>

Bry

Dan

The pitfalls of those online translators. I'm pretty sure, although a native speaker of Italian will have to confirm, "leva" (lever) is feminine. So were to be "fractured lever" then the adjective would need to be feminine, i.e. "leva fratturata", which it isn't. It could however be super elliptical for "il sistema di caracimento a leva" (lever-filling system); "sistema" is masculine so in full it would be a "fractured lever filling system".

Actually, I think "celluloide" (celluoid) is feminine, so the masculine "fratturato" can't be modifying albeit implicity. Perhaps, it's modifying "il disegno" (design) -- in the sense of the pattern -- of the celluloide.

I don't know what that masculine "fratturato" is supposed to be modifying, but as such it not "leva" (lever). Perhaps that's the point.

I'm rather puzzled by the Italian name. :hmm1:

Edited by eric47

Anyone becomes mannered if you think too much about what other people think. (Kim Gordon)