Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 01 January 2012 - 18:54
They cannot look in deep.
But when was that ever a bar
To any watch they keep?
-- Robert Frost --
Posted 02 January 2012 - 19:58
I made an even prettier green with PR Spearmint and MB Black. 75/25 ratio.
Posted 02 January 2012 - 20:59
yeah, you did it right. the tube on this pen seems pretty useless though. also, i didn't touch my channel since i took the tube out. doing both might make it a bit too wet.
and here's a quick sample for fun...
Well, what do we have here? Some kind of comedian? Are you a comedian, private Joker?
Posted 26 September 2014 - 00:48
my Jinhao X450 feed looks nothing like the pics above; so I am not sure I should remove or cut anything on it. I do have to stop on occasion and turn down the converter and get the flow moving again. I've included a picture of my X450 feed. if you feel I should try some tactical maneuvers I am all ears. I love these X450s and intend to get a couple 750s soon. I can't figure out how to add pictures for this topic. I can add pictures on the forum page. Can anyone tell me how to add pictures here?