The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Jinhao X750

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 lightweaver

lightweaver

Too many pens, not enough dosh

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 18:54

Great review Watch_Art. Thanks. Might try one of these. By the way, what ink did you use for your writing sample? (That's one nice green ink.) :puddle:
They cannot look out far.
They cannot look in deep.
But when was that ever a bar
To any watch they keep?
-- Robert Frost --

Sponsored Content

#42 watch_art

watch_art

Pen Making Madness

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,497 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 January 2012 - 19:58

That green was a mix I made with some Omas Green 85% and Montblanc Black, about 15%.

I made an even prettier green with PR Spearmint and MB Black. 75/25 ratio.

fpn_1432247667__cropped-20150427_0641231 sigpic14481_1.gif vanness.jpg?t=1321916122

#43 irish_monk

irish_monk

His Holy Dopeness, the Art Pope

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 January 2012 - 20:59

yeah, you did it right. the tube on this pen seems pretty useless though. also, i didn't touch my channel since i took the tube out. doing both might make it a bit too wet.

and here's a quick sample for fun...
Posted Image

Well, what do we have here? Some kind of comedian? Are you a comedian, private Joker?
"A man's maturity consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play."

Friedrich Nietzsche

kelsonbarber.wordpress.com

#44 watch_art

watch_art

Pen Making Madness

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,497 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 January 2012 - 00:22

SIR! YES SIR!! BUT NOT AS FUNNY AS YOU, SIR!! :roflmho:

fpn_1432247667__cropped-20150427_0641231 sigpic14481_1.gif vanness.jpg?t=1321916122

#45 figment7

figment7

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2014 - 00:48

my Jinhao X450 feed looks nothing like the pics above; so I am not sure I should remove or cut anything on it. I do have to stop on occasion and turn down the converter and get the flow moving again. I've included a picture of my X450 feed. if you feel I should try some tactical maneuvers I am all ears. I love these X450s and intend to get a couple 750s soon. I can't figure out how to add pictures for this topic. I can add pictures on the forum page. Can anyone tell me how to add pictures here?

Sponsored Content

|