• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• esterbex

• USMCMom

• watch_art

• Wyre

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna try to make this one. Guess I'll go just to see the sights and hang out a little...

I hope to attend also!

I'm gonna try to make this one. Guess I'll go just to see the sights and hang out a little...

I hope to attend also!

Now look here! I've been waiting to meet you both since last year. :gaah:Enough of this hoping and trying, dang nabbit! Make a commitment and BE there! You absolutely will not be disappointed. This will be the best one ever! The names of vendors listed should be enough to seal the deal....

<coming down from the box> Please come? Pretty, pretty please? With your choice of ink on top? :blush:

Edited by esterbex

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

With an appeal like that from Esterbex, how could I refuse?

It is fairly obvious from what has already been written here that there is a lot of interest, and great enthusiasm.

The hotel looks good, and the surrounding area looks really interesting, I will be going. :thumbup:

See Yawll!

Truffle Finder.

With an appeal like that from Esterbex, how could I refuse?

It is fairly obvious from what has already been written here that there is a lot of interest, and great enthusiasm.

The hotel looks good, and the surrounding area looks really interesting, I will be going. :thumbup:

See Yawll!

Truffle Finder.

:yikes::notworthy1::bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

HENRY SIMPOLE IN ARKANSAS?????!!!!!????

Edited by esterbex

~~Larry Brown

huh? henry simpole is truffle finder?

and just so ya'll know, the area in little rock around the hotel is beautiful... across the bridge. but the side where the hotel is, is still nice, but not as much to see or walk to. there are a couple of strips as you get closer towards the bridge that have some awesome looking shops and restaurants now i think about it. actually i've always wanted to go in to those... hmm...

also, the flying saucer, flying fish, and flying burrito eateries are all really really good and have fun wall decor inside. not too pricey either. i think you eat more beer at the flying saucer though, than food. :thumbup:

*starts making lists of pens to get stubbed and ink to try, then buy*

"Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string. And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable."- The Doctor

Thanks to all of you who have indicated you are coming to our show.

The show is really shapping up. More vendors are making tables reservations. We are pleased to officially announce that Mr. Henry Simpole from London, England has graciously agreed to join us as a vendor at the show. We are humbled and honored to have such an acclaimed pensmith with us in Little Rock, Arkansas. Below is an updated vendor list as of February 2 ...

Mauricio Aguilar ... www.VintagePen.net

Susan Nichols

Mike Masuyama ... www.MikeItWork.com

Rick Beckham ... Crafted Woods

Susan Wirth

Vanness Pen Store

Fernando Padilla

Jerry Thomsen

Danny Fudge ... www.TheWritePen.net

Brian & Lisa Anderson ... www.Esterbrook.net

Joel Hamilton & Sherrell Tyree ... www.Ink-Pen.com

JohnTurner

Peter Miller

Brad Lee

Aslan Haydar

Sam Highsmith

Henry Simpole ... www.HenrySimpole.com

We have been receiving emails and phone calls from pen enthusiasts in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Gerogia. We are delighted to hear folks from these states are coming to our show. There are a couple of pen collectors in the Dallas area who are talking about car pooling the 5-hour drive to Little Rock.

I intend to compile a list or good restaurants in the area, including low, medium and more exclusive ones with their respective addresses, and add that list to this thread before the show.

Edited by Mauricio

Tu Amigo!

Mauricio Aguilar

www.VintagePen.net

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3525/4051556482_36f28f0902_m.jpg

E-Mail: VintagePen@att.net

Should be great fun! I may have to work one day - drat! Can't wait to see all my pen friends!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Sorry to say, but I won't be able to make it. I will miss seeing the usual crew and greeting the newcomers.

WANTED:

Delta Indios (FP or BP)

Delta Inuit (FP or BP)

Delta Don Quijote (BP or FP, green pref.)

other Delta Indigenous People

(M nibs or wider preferred)

I will have to make this trip! Any idea what hours that this will be going? I will of course be driving from Fayetteville Arkansas ... If anyone wants to car pool just shoot me a message!

Fast, Cheap, Good... you can choose two.

here's when:

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?/topic/160127-2011-arkansas-pen-watch-show/page__view__findpost__p__1754241

I can't go Friday b/c of school, but I'll be going Saturday, probably around lunch give or take a few hours. I'll come without a penny to my name most likely. :roflmho: but I'll have fun looking and meeting people. i'll probably make a little name tag with my avatar and user name on it as well to wear around like a big goofus. :P

Edited by watch_art

here's when:

http://www.fountainp...ost__p__1754241

I can't go Friday b/c of school, but I'll be going Saturday, probably around lunch give or take a few hours. I'll come without a penny to my name most likely. :roflmho: but I'll have fun looking and meeting people. i'll probably make a little name tag with my avatar and user name on it as well to wear around like a big goofus. :P

Still looks like it just might be do-able and if so, I'll be very easy to spot.

Edited by USMCMom

OOOOOH! I'm so excited!!!!!:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Shawn and Nola, I just can't wait! I will be there the entire time! I will be scoping for you both! The name tag with FPN id is a good idea. But I know what you guys look like already.

This will be the best weekend of recent memory!:cloud9:

~~Larry Brown

If nothing else goes wrong with the house ... should be able to be there. I wanted to set up and see how well my pen boxes would be received. Difficult to paint with the weather we've had, as well as trying to move.

I will have to make this trip! Any idea what hours that this will be going? I will of course be driving from Fayetteville Arkansas ... If anyone wants to car pool just shoot me a message!

I'd carpool with you if I weren't already going with my parents!

"Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string. And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable."- The Doctor

Just made my room reservations ... I will be going to the show in Little Rock next month!!! YEAH!!!!

So I will see you, esterbex, shawn, Maruicio and anyone, else at the show!