2011 Arkansas Pen & Watch Show

Mauricio

Wish I had remembered to bring my camera! I think this is the first show I didn't get a pic of every one and never did end up with one of me and Danny. It was such a blast! Can't wait for the next one!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• esterbex

• USMCMom

• watch_art

• Wyre

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case anyone is still reading this thread, here is a link to another post showing photos of one of the pens Henry had at the LR Show - the Nautical Rope design -

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?/topic/126530-has-anyone-heard-of-henry-simpole/page__st__800__gopid__1929178#entry1929178

enjoy!!! My head is still spinning, and I wasn't even there :roflmho:

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

Chris,

Thanks for the link to those beautiful photos. We hope you get to come next year and be in those pictures.

The tentative date for the 2012 Arkansas Pen & Watch Show is March 23-25. We expect this show to continnue growing..

Tu Amigo!

Mauricio Aguilar

www.VintagePen.net

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3525/4051556482_36f28f0902_m.jpg

E-Mail: VintagePen@att.net

Chris,

Thanks for the link to those beautiful photos. We hope you get to come next year and be in those pictures.

The tentative date for the 2012 Arkansas Pen & Watch Show is March 23-25. We expect this show to continnue growing..

Continue to grow? Mauricio, there's no doubt about that!!

Started a savings account for the 2012 show.... BWAahHAhAHhahahaaa!

Fast, Cheap, Good... you can choose two.

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:....How fast can a year roll by?

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

Depends... are we using USMCMoms way of counting? If so it should only be a few weeks.... or something like that!

Depends... are we using USMCMoms way of counting? If so it should only be a few weeks.... or something like that!

:roflmho: True dat!

~~Larry Brown

LOL ... Listen to you! My way of counting shortens a long wait for something you're really looking forward to. LOL It works!!! Y'all makin fun of the old woman ... LOL

L

LOL ... Listen to you! My way of counting shortens a long wait for something you're really looking forward to. LOL It works!!! Y'all makin fun of the old woman ... LOL

I would never do that to a fellow pen friend!

L

I would never do that to a fellow pen friend!

Oh, I know you wouldn't. As for my special way of counting ... you're just not accustomed to it and it only works when you're waiting for something special. I haven't figured out how long before the next Little Rock show, though. LOL

Well, if those dates were nearer to the Philly show dates.........does anyone know those for next year?.............. I could do both! How I'd love to come to Little Rock - I hear the Lobster is very good there!!! :drool:

By the way, and please excuse my manners, but four postcards landed here last week, covered in wonderful greetings from lots of people - Mauricio, your calligraphy is wonderful! Henry and Wendi, John Mortinson was behind them all, with Susan Wirth of course...........and so many lovely people!!! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

I meant to thank you ALL then, but somehow my desk became the site of sorrow when a pen was stolen from the mail to me - but I've bounced back - and will forever be looking for an Omas Autunno with tweaked fine nib! :crybaby:

Make it count!!!

No....I like the way you count....Makes the wait that much shorter! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

~~Larry Brown

Well, if those dates were nearer to the Philly show dates.........does anyone know those for next year?.............. I could do both! How I'd love to come to Little Rock - I hear the Lobster is very good there!!! :drool:

By the way, and please excuse my manners, but four postcards landed here last week, covered in wonderful greetings from lots of people - Mauricio, your calligraphy is wonderful! Henry and Wendi, John Mortinson was behind them all, with Susan Wirth of course...........and so many lovely people!!! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

I meant to thank you ALL then, but somehow my desk became the site of sorrow when a pen was stolen from the mail to me - but I've bounced back - and will forever be looking for an Omas Autunno with tweaked fine nib! :crybaby:

John was so very nice to facilitate that...thoughtful fellow.

What dreadful news about your pen! Did you ever touch the package? I am soooo sorry, Chris! :crybaby:

~~Larry Brown

Thanks Wendi! I posted here and other places about the theft - here is the link -

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?/topic/190227-have-you-seen-this-pen/page__p__1921593#entry1921593

so I did touch the package, opened it, then handed it over to the Australian PO for investigation - still waiting............. and no doubt we all know what they will say! :crybaby:

Thanks for your empathy!

Make it count!!!

• 1 month later...

March 23-25 was not a good option as it will be Spring Break in Arkansas.

Last night, our club voted on the date for this event. The date is ...

March 30 to April 1, 2012

A new post will be created once we have all the details for the 2012 Arkansas Pen & Watch Show.

We wanted to give you as much headup as possible so you can mark your calendars now.

Looking forward to another huge round of pen fun next year!

Tu Amigo!

Mauricio Aguilar

www.VintagePen.net

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3525/4051556482_36f28f0902_m.jpg

E-Mail: VintagePen@att.net