Why are topics about Waterman nibs being deleted?

ht1

I responded to a topic about Waterman nibs, and it disappeared. I started a topic asking about the one that disappeared and my topic disappeared. What is happening?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ht1

• Ruaidhri

• inkdesigner

• Onion

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the board owner is biased against Waterman, for some unknown reason. You might have noticed that there is still no Waterman forum.

Edited by marklavar

I think the board owner is biased against Waterman, for some unknown reason.  You might have noticed that there is still no Waterman forum.

This is the oddest conspiracy theory I have ever heard :ltcapd: :ltcapd: :roflmho: :roflmho:

Seriously, where on Earth did you ever get the impression that Cam doesn't like Waterman pens? :huh:

Even if he didn't fancy the pens, I am pretty darned sure that he wouldn't kill any board topics about the brand. He is hosting this site out of the goodness of his heart and his love of pens, and I don't think your comments (which again, sound like they came out of left field) are very fair.

As for the topic of a Waterman forum, I think that has been discussed in another thread by the Admin Team, and I seriously doubt that they have any beef vs. Waterman pens or nibs....

Ht1, if you are having a problem with starting a thread, I think you might want to send an email or a PM to the FPN Admin Team.

Thank you. I was on the forum when the hacker disrupted service, and was wondering if something was happening related to that. I will contact the admin and ask.

With Waterman Phileas being my favorite fountain pen I am glad that I was actively on the forum when the Waterman forum was created. This is a great place to be.

With Waterman Phileas being my favorite fountain pen I am glad that I was actively on the forum when the Waterman forum was created.  This is a great place to be.

Thank you, ht1!

We all try to make and keep this a nice and friendly place, all members alike!

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

I think the board owner is biased against Waterman, for some unknown reason. You might have noticed that there is still no Waterman forum.

Biased against Waterman! :ltcapd: :ltcapd: :ltcapd: :ltcapd: :ltcapd:

Priceless! :lol:

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p202/Apollo3000/es-canary-islands-flag1s.gif Bendita mi tierra guanche.

I think the board owner is biased against Waterman, for some unknown reason.  You might have noticed that there is still no Waterman forum.

I don't think there is any bias. After all, Waterman pens are arguably some of the best ones out there. It just took awhile for Onion and I to finish up on our little brain washing experiment :ph34r: with the admin team. As you can see, we were VERY successful :roflmho:

Inkdesigner

Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something.

--Franklin D. Roosevelt

Good #%$£ - I even use Watermans ink in my "51"s :bonk:

Yikes :o - looking through my bigseeing glass I find a big W on many of my pens !

Wot's going on :blink:

Administrator and Proprietor of Murphy Towers

Good #%$£ - I even use Watermans ink in my "51"s :bonk:

Yikes :o - looking through my bigseeing glass I find a big W on many of my pens !

Wot's going on :blink:

I believe the expression is "You have been assimilated" :eureka:

Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something.

--Franklin D. Roosevelt

Oh yes. That's right. Assimilated. :o

1. Have a look at the size of the Admin Team.

2. Have a think about the vastness of the Murphy Towers organisation.

3. Think of the comparative computer powers of both.

4. Ponder to yourself - "How many of the Admin Team, Mods etc. could even get a Babbage MkII up to steam, let alone design MkIII" *

Assimilated ? :roflmho:

* More on this anon.

Administrator and Proprietor of Murphy Towers

Hey gang, The Waterman forum has been opened and the admins and Mods have been importing posts from other forums into the Waterman forum. If you post was gone from a previous forum it was most likely moved to this forum.

Welcome to the new forum and lets have some fun!