My Twsbi Diamond Is On It's Way Here!

dizzypen

I just got the email today. I'm SO excited. Noodler's North African Violet is waiting for it!.

Has anyone else's pen shipped? Are you excited?

Equal Opportunity Ink and Fountain Pen User.

My blog: The Dizzy Pen

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dizzypen

• jniforat

• jgrasty

• riff raff

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked my mail.

Nuthin'.

I'm bummin'. :bawl:

mahkie, why hast thou forsaken me? :crybaby:

Edited by riff raff

-mike

"...Madness takes its toll."

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4120/4954883548_bb6177bea0_m.jpghttp://www.clubtuzki.com/sites/default/files/icon24.gifhttp://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/5152062692_8037fd369c_t.jpghttp://farm5.static.flickr.com/4088/5152115656_e8d75849f1_t.jpg

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." – J.R.R. Tolkien

I just got the email today. I'm SO excited. Noodler's North African Violet is waiting for it!.

i'm interested in buying this pen once i read some reviews on it.

will you be writing a review??

thanks,

j

i'm interested in buying this pen once i read some reviews on it.

will you be writing a review??

thanks,

j

Of course, but it will be several weeks out. I like to spend a bit of time with my pens. Maybe I'll do a mini review when I get it. :hmm1:

No email yet but I'm eagerly awaiting my 2 pens. Am very excited about trying out an entirely new pen before the whole world and his dog has the chance to play with it. Not sure what inks I will put in them yet but have definitely been thinking about it. Maybe CdA Saffron and JH Poussiere de Lune - my two faves at the moment.

"Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light." - Groucho Marx

I haven't gotten anything either...but I guess that's to be expected :) Its hard not to be impatient after hearing that some are on their way!

You guys that get yours first will have to let us know what you think!

I am starting to think this pen is like the unicorn... a mythical beast that you only hear about in legend and folklore... But waiting for mine none the less and will be surprised when it shows up....

A gentleman is one who puts more into the world than he takes out.

http://clipart.usscouts.org/library/BSA_Character_Counts/thumbnails/cub_scouts_char_counts_co.giffpn_1364474496__woundedwarriorlogo03.jpg

Got my Email at 1000 or so CST today, along with tracking number from Taiwan Postal system. More as it developes, film at 11:00 with nightly news. Jim

I'm shipping pens as fast as I can. Customs forms rule my life! I'll probably process the rest of the orders this weekend when I have free time, and then mail out the last of the pens monday morning. Sorry if I haven't answered emails or spent much time doing customer service! I assure you I am trying to get these out in the most efficient way possible.

If any of you have a problem with the receiving your pen in the mail, email me @ markperdomo+halp@gmail.com . I am interested to know about any problems of pens getting to certain countries.

I'm really excited about everybody getting their pens, I'm trying to have all paid-for pens out before the first person gets their pen next Tuesday.

Follow TWSBI and the Diamond Project on Twitter!

Currently inked pens:

Pilot M90 F- Iroshizuku Tsuyu-Kusa

Sailor 1911 EF - MB Blue

Twsbi Diamond 530 F-Noodler's "Taiwan Eternally Free" Black Strait

I'm shipping pens as fast as I can. Customs forms rule my life! I'll probably process the rest of the orders this weekend when I have free time, and then mail out the last of the pens monday morning. Sorry if I haven't answered emails or spent much time doing customer service! I assure you I am trying to get these out in the most efficient way possible.

If any of you have a problem with the receiving your pen in the mail, email me @ markperdomo+halp@gmail.com . I am interested to know about any problems of pens getting to certain countries.

I'm really excited about everybody getting their pens, I'm trying to have all paid-for pens out before the first person gets their pen next Tuesday.

Thanks for the update. I'm sure you are doing the best you can to ship things quickly. Have most people paid for their pens?

I am starting to think this pen is like the unicorn... a mythical beast that you only hear about in legend and folklore... But waiting for mine none the less and will be surprised when it shows up....

Pshaw. Unicorns are not mythical. I can prove it. Clicky.

-mike

"...Madness takes its toll."

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4120/4954883548_bb6177bea0_m.jpghttp://www.clubtuzki.com/sites/default/files/icon24.gifhttp://farm5.static.flickr.com/4012/5152062692_8037fd369c_t.jpghttp://farm5.static.flickr.com/4088/5152115656_e8d75849f1_t.jpg

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." – J.R.R. Tolkien

Pshaw. Unicorns are not mythical. I can prove it. Clicky.

haha that's awesome!

my tracking says my pen left today on china airlines flight 006 from taipei to LA, so things are looking good ;)

Check out my blog and my pens

Thanks for the update. I'm sure you are doing the best you can to ship things quickly. Have most people paid for their pens?

Last time I checked, something like ~210 out of 240 orders have paid (which means probably about 30 pens are potentially up for grabs). I am going to audit all orders this weekend and send off reminders. If they aren't paid within a week after next, I will give the (large, and ever growing!) wait list a crack at the pens, which should quickly exhaust the supply

my tracking says my pen left today on china airlines flight 006 from taipei to LA, so things are looking good ;)

I mentioned this in the email, but once the pen hits the US, use your same tracking number with USPS for better and quicker updates/status.

I like the fact this works because it means I can use dashboard widgets to track packages. Almost all support USPS, none I know of support Taiwan post

Follow TWSBI and the Diamond Project on Twitter!

Currently inked pens:

Pilot M90 F- Iroshizuku Tsuyu-Kusa

Sailor 1911 EF - MB Blue

Twsbi Diamond 530 F-Noodler's "Taiwan Eternally Free" Black Strait

Last time I checked, something like ~210 out of 240 orders have paid (which means probably about 30 pens are potentially up for grabs). I am going to audit all orders this weekend and send off reminders. If they aren't paid within a week after next, I will give the (large, and ever growing!) wait list a crack at the pens, which should quickly exhaust the supply

I mentioned this in the email, but once the pen hits the US, use your same tracking number with USPS for better and quicker updates/status.

I like the fact this works because it means I can use dashboard widgets to track packages. Almost all support USPS, none I know of support Taiwan post

Will others be able to order these Twsbi's in the future????

WHen will pre-order be for the vacumatic?

looks like i got in on this late :(