FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
How many Watermans do you own?
Posted 13 May 2017 - 22:01
Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:31
well, I persume too many - at least my wife says
I have 145 (as of today, that could change tomorrow) fountain pens, rollerballs, Bille and pencils....Carène 8 CF 6 Charleston 6 Edson 12 Exception 9 Executive 1 Eyedropper 1 Gentleman 12 Lady 3 Laureat 1 L'Etalon 8 Liaison 7 Man 100 41 Man 200 10 Master 1 Philéas 3 Sérénité 3 Watermina 9 unbekannt 4
How many now?
And am I right in thinking from your list that you only have one pre-CF one, that Eyedropper, and maybe some more from the 'unbekannt' four?
Hi, I'm Mat
This week's EDC: Pilot Penmanship (demo, B italic, Iroshizuku Old Man Winter/Pilot Blue mix), unknown lever-fill (BHR, super-flexy broad stub, Pilot Iroshizuku Shin Ryoku), Daiso (smokey demo Model H, F, generic black), Daiso (silver No11, reground cursive stub, Manuscript Cyan cartridge), Preppies (red, 0.2 and 0.2)
This week's home rotation: Watermans 12PSF two gold banded (noodle, Pilot Blue-Black)
Posted 29 September 2017 - 19:32
I'm cleaning house in the pen department, sold a few, so I'm down to 46. All but two from pre 1930
Posted 02 October 2017 - 20:03
At the moment i have two, i had three but sold one of them.
I had an Expert 2 (sold), still have the Expert 1 and the Reflex.
Posted 11 October 2017 - 20:38
Waterman Expert I x 1
Waterman Expert II x 1
Waterman Hemispheres x 3 Fp and x 1 BP
Waterman Phileas x 1
Love the heft and feel of Expert II, but the M nib of the lighter Expert I has to be one of the softest i have in about a 100 odd FPs
Have a nice day
Posted 12 October 2017 - 17:15
Just discovered the joy of the 1930s. Hundred year pen and Patrician, so I'm up to 52
Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:24
I have one vintage Waterman Philes Mississippi (not cora) red with medium nib. I just so love this fountain pen. It writes smoothly.
Here's a photo:
Edited by montblanc34, 19 December 2017 - 03:20.
Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:10
I have one vintage Waterman Phileas coral red with medium nib. I just so love this fountain pen. It writes smoothly.
Here's a photo:
Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:19
Thanks for the correction. Didn't know it is "Mississippi Red"