FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
How many Watermans do you own?
Posted 13 May 2017 - 22:01
Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:31
well, I persume too many - at least my wife says
I have 145 (as of today, that could change tomorrow) fountain pens, rollerballs, Bille and pencils....Carène 8 CF 6 Charleston 6 Edson 12 Exception 9 Executive 1 Eyedropper 1 Gentleman 12 Lady 3 Laureat 1 L'Etalon 8 Liaison 7 Man 100 41 Man 200 10 Master 1 Philéas 3 Sérénité 3 Watermina 9 unbekannt 4
How many now?
And am I right in thinking from your list that you only have one pre-CF one, that Eyedropper, and maybe some more from the 'unbekannt' four?
Hi, I'm Mat
Posted 29 September 2017 - 19:32
I'm cleaning house in the pen department, sold a few, so I'm down to 46. All but two from pre 1930
Posted 02 October 2017 - 20:03
At the moment i have two, i had three but sold one of them.
I had an Expert 2 (sold), still have the Expert 1 and the Reflex.
Posted 11 October 2017 - 20:38
Waterman Expert I x 1
Waterman Expert II x 1
Waterman Hemispheres x 3 Fp and x 1 BP
Waterman Phileas x 1
Love the heft and feel of Expert II, but the M nib of the lighter Expert I has to be one of the softest i have in about a 100 odd FPs
Have a nice day
Posted 12 October 2017 - 17:15
Just discovered the joy of the 1930s. Hundred year pen and Patrician, so I'm up to 52
Posted 19 December 2017 - 02:24
I have one vintage Waterman Philes Mississippi (not cora) red with medium nib. I just so love this fountain pen. It writes smoothly.
Here's a photo:
Edited by montblanc34, 19 December 2017 - 03:20.
Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:10
I have one vintage Waterman Phileas coral red with medium nib. I just so love this fountain pen. It writes smoothly.
Here's a photo:
Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:19
Thanks for the correction. Didn't know it is "Mississippi Red"