What Waterman pens do you own?

Onion

New: blue marbled Phileas. Clear Kultur demo.

Vintage: 52, C/F. I gave away an antique-store 52 1/2 to a friend; I also have a little Aikin-Lambert BCHR ringtop.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RMN

• Sinistral1

• HalloweenHJB

• Left FPN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know Ghost Plane, I know. Maybe next year...

You need a Carene. If you love the others, trust me, you need a Carene. :thumbup:
Edited by J English Smith

<i>"Most people go through life using up half their energy trying to protect a dignity they never had."</i><br>-Marlowe, in <i>The Long Goodbye</i>

• 2 weeks later...

I have three now, all Waterman.

Phileas

http://www.penwa.com/waterman/images/19704.jpg

Hemisphere

http://www.penwa.com/waterman/images/12002.jpg

Expert

http://www.penwa.com/waterman/images/10021.jpg

Waterman Phileas | Waterman Hemisphere | Waterman Expert

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Waterman Etalon in burgundy and with medium gold nib and trim, a work of art and a beautiful writer, purchased at the Sheraton Hotel in Lagos Nigeria in 1999. Many fond memories when I use this pen.

Just two, an Expert II and a Phileas. The Expert I got off Ebay for $5.00. :roflmho: The seller did not know what it was! Came with box.

PMS

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty -Thomas Jefferson

I have just one Waterman ... a Black and Silver Hemisphere.

But I'm looking at getting a green/silver Expert Dune.

I just need to find someone that has one in stock so I can see how the size compares to what I have.

Steve

Five 55's, ten 54's, twelve 52's, ten 52 1/2's, seven Juniors, some Canadian, some US, some UK, some ringtop, some clipcap, some swirl, some not... two commandos, couple of 12's, some gold overlay 52's, some silver filigree 52's and 54's, some boxed, assorted demonstrators, jifs, patricians (wait, that's a ballpoint), several Exceptions (night and day, platinum, slim, etc) two experts and a Charleston I don't really want. Also, a big handful of what I take to be 1930-1950 era Waterman's with pretty finishes, but I don't know the model numbers of anything post-1925... :rolleyes:

I got a Carene "tobacco", it'a really a great pen but, i'm very surprise, in all the pens in that post, nobody own a "Concorde", it's a '70 pen with one of the better nib i've tested..

post-10336-1194964960_thumb.jpg

post-10336-1194964970_thumb.jpg

I got a pair of them, bought in France, i don't know if they're exported.

If you had something to tell, write it !!

My brother gave me a Cardinal Red Patrician for my graduation in 1993. I bought the matching ballpoint a couple of months later.

Still love them.

"Life is too short, or too long, to allow myself the luxury of living it badly."

Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.pnghttp://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

Tell us what waterman fountain pens you own....

I have :

2 Expert II's

3 Laureat's

one old lever fill waterman from 1951

3 Phileas

2 Carenes

1 Charleston

1 Hemisphere

Love them all.

I'm new to the fountain pen world. A black Phileas is one of the two I own.

undefinedFinnmcool, the Big and Goofy.

Red marble Phileas EF nib

black 1920s Ideal flexible nib

Blue 1950s Ideal flexible

and a surprise present from a student a Chrome Hemisphere M nib.

• 3 weeks later...

an old and abused Expert, some kind of blue nib=?

Carene green medium nib

Carene de Luxe black / silver medium nib

Edson blue medium nib

just great pens..

0952 1/2V, 52 1/2V, #3, #32, Phileas, Kultur.

But I plan to add many more :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/artaddict/Fountain%20Pens/MyWatermans15Nov07.jpg

Edited by artaddict

Watermans Flex Club & Sheaffer Lifetime Society Member

Last Friday, I purchased my first Waterman - Carene with a fine nib. It is supposed to be charcoal but sometimes it looks blue. Nevertheless, it is so beautiful and I have it filled with Fahrney's Black Cherry ink - not too red, not too brown.

Carene sterling silver ballpoint

Philleas black/gold trim: medium and fine nibs

Roger

Magnanimity & Pragmatism

• 3 weeks later...

I currently have four Waterman pens – but very close to a fifth – next month maybe.

Carene Deluxe black with silver cap – fine nib

Charleston black with silver – roller ball

Phileas green marble – fine nib

Laureate copper brown – roller ball

I have the following Watermans

1 Blue marble Phileas II(found in a car park, which started me off)

2 Green marble Phileas II

1 Chrome Hemisphere ( off eBay)

1 Kultur Demonstrator

Love them all