FPN Quick Navigation
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
What Waterman pens do you own?
Posted 12 October 2007 - 02:38
Vintage: 52, C/F. I gave away an antique-store 52 1/2 to a friend; I also have a little Aikin-Lambert BCHR ringtop.
Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:03
Edited by J English Smith, 12 October 2007 - 03:04.
-Marlowe, in The Long Goodbye
Posted 22 October 2007 - 22:35
Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:18
Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:22
Posted 12 November 2007 - 22:11
But I'm looking at getting a green/silver Expert Dune.
I just need to find someone that has one in stock so I can see how the size compares to what I have.
Posted 12 November 2007 - 22:54
Posted 13 November 2007 - 14:45
I got a pair of them, bought in France, i don't know if they're exported.
Posted 13 November 2007 - 15:19
Still love them.
"Life is too short, or too long, to allow myself the luxury of living it badly."
Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho
Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:57
Posted 16 November 2007 - 13:37
I have :
2 Expert II's
one old lever fill waterman from 1951
Love them all.
I'm new to the fountain pen world. A black Phileas is one of the two I own.
Posted 18 November 2007 - 08:52
black 1920s Ideal flexible nib
Blue 1950s Ideal flexible
and a surprise present from a student a Chrome Hemisphere M nib.
Posted 09 December 2007 - 21:08
Carene green medium nib
Carene de Luxe black / silver medium nib
Edson blue medium nib
just great pens..
Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:49
But I plan to add many more
Edited by artaddict, 10 December 2007 - 01:50.
Posted 11 December 2007 - 15:51
Posted 18 December 2007 - 15:00
Philleas black/gold trim: medium and fine nibs
Magnanimity & Pragmatism
Posted 10 January 2008 - 02:22
Carene Deluxe black with silver cap – fine nib
Charleston black with silver – roller ball
Phileas green marble – fine nib
Laureate copper brown – roller ball
Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:10
1 Blue marble Phileas II(found in a car park, which started me off)
2 Green marble Phileas II
1 Chrome Hemisphere ( off eBay)
1 Kultur Demonstrator
Love them all