So in May I had two: now I have six. I think I've stopped buying Waterman's, and as I've mentioned elsewhere on these venerable boards, I may have stopped buying pens... But then I thought that about four pens ago!
Anyway, this is what I have (pics later, but I'm waiting for two them to be sent from Blighty):
1. 3J ('Jet' - unmarked - IDed on here from a 1936 catalogue page): English, super flex broad stub; bought dirt cheap on eBay
2. 12 eyedropper: NY, flexible fine needs fixing, prob pre-teens, came from my Great Grandpa via my grandmother
3. 351 (Maybe Stalwart - certainly the red streaked gold and brown marble): 1947? Canadian extra fine flex; most expensive pen I've bought on eBay (still not really expensive judging by what other people pay!!)
4. Hybrid - maybe 352 body (unmarked - looks like 352 Dauntless - cost pennies on eBay with no nib or pressure bar), with Great Grandpa's FDW marked extra fine flex nib in
5. 12 PSF two gold bands (1917): English, flexible fine nib (not here yet)
6. 502 (Champion?): English late 40s-early 50s, nib as yet unknown!!
Edited by MercianScribe, 22 August 2017 - 15:21.
Hi, my name is Mat
Current-ish daily carry: Manuscript Italic Master (matte black, italic 1.1, Iroshizuku Old Man Winter); Pilot Penmanship (colourless demo, B italic, Iroshizuku Deep Green), Daiso H - new model (smokey demo, EF, generic blue-black), Preppy (red demo, 0.2, generic red), new leaky Jinhao 992 dodgy eyedropper conversion (colourless demo, 0.5, Pilot red)