What Waterman pens do you own?

Onion

Hello all, I have a lot of waterman vintage and modern lol, ranging from waterman Patricia lady onyx, 14VPSF Prior 1917 with clip and black chevron design, 1930 3v, 1950 cf ideal mint with original glass cartridge, early 1970 graduate steel with flair design and the torsade, 1930 #94 set, 512v and w5 in blue.. Pink.. Gold.. Gray..

laureates in marble and shadowed designs, executive, the exclusive, 1989 French bicentennial man 100 set with complete wooden box and so forth, green and blue marble Phileas, red mineral rhapsody, and reflex model pens.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RMN

• Sinistral1

• HalloweenHJB

• Left FPN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A blue marbled Laureat, a Charleston and an unidentified vintage that looks like a 515 with an Ideal nib and no Made in England imprint.

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

I use my three Kulturs every day (have them inked with blue, red and green ink). Just re-inked my very first fountain pen the Executive after a year or so out of rotation. Forgot just how nice its' fine nib writes.

Edited by Tasmith

After today's purchase of a stainless with gold trim c/f, I now have 4.

The other 3

Red marble Laureat M

Gun metal Supermaster M

Green mottled Centurion M

I haven't gone "really" vintage yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Ian

I've since added an Ideal 88 with a lovely semi flex nib.

I have one I just acquired, Have no clue what model it is. Can't seem to find anything that even remotely looks like it. The body is dark red and the pen cap is chrome with a diamond pattern that pushes onto the body. The pocket clip seems really short and says Watermans. On the body it says Watermans Made in USA. Otherwise the only other markings are on the nib which says Watermans Ideal 14KT.

@Konis

:) indeed....

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

An Amber Carene, an ivory Charleston, a pink Hemisphere set, and an old Expert ballpoint that I got for high school graduation. It's the pen that made me realize the difference between pens and Pens!

My fingers are always inky and I'm always looking for something new.  Interested in trading?  Contact me!

Waterman 50 piston filler.

fpn_1458263733__6.jpg

fpn_1458263773__9.jpg

:)

Thank you for the PHOTOS! I wish everyone who posted here would include a photo!

2 Hemispheres, just received a Metallic Cognac and waiting for a Comet Red to arrive. Waiting on converters and ink so haven't used the one yet.

As far as looks, the Cognac is quite stunning. It's metal with clear glaze and looks like a really deep red from an angle but if you shine a light on it

you can see that the metal base is dark orange. It's really spectacular.

I did buy one of the Harley-Davidson ones (with the flames) a few weeks ago but it looked kind of tacky so I gave it to a young co-worker who goes

to college, figured it would impress the youngsters. I did try it out when he put the cartridge in and must say it wrote really smooth.

It's hard work to tell which is Old Harry when everybody's got boots on.

A few 100 year pens, a 52V, a Man 100 (soon two as the one is the bicentenaire version which I'm fond of, and I'd like one I dare use at work). Somewhat random... But none of the more modern stuff I am afraid.

A few 100 year pens, a 52V, a Man 100 (soon two as the one is the bicentenaire version which I'm fond of, and I'd like one I dare use at work). Somewhat random... But none of the more modern stuff I am afraid.

Nice combination of pens. The vintage / antique ones are especially wonderful, aren't they?

These are mine:

Waterman:

54 – (vintage ’20s) red ripple f flex #4 nib

#7 – (vintage ‘20s) red ripple red band red fine flex keyhole gold nib

#7 – (vintage ‘20s) red ripple mechanical pencil

Carene – (modern) amber shimmer m gold nib

Carene – (modern) amber shimmer matching ball point

Laureat – (modern) blue marble m gold nib

Phileas – (modern) blue marble m two tone gold nib

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Nice combination of pens. The vintage / antique ones are especially wonderful, aren't they?

They are indeed. Very nice for correspondance!

52 in BHR nickel trim

74 in BHR with broad gold barrel band

94 in blue ripple HR

Hundred Year pen in Lady size, green translucent

Hundred Year pen in black, plain

58 in BHR, nickel trim and <perfect> imprints (just arrived).

Every one of my Watermans has a flexible nib -- the 58 is <awesome>; but I must say that the 52 and the 74 are both of them wonderful nibs, too. I shall try to take photos, by and by.