The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

What Waterman pens do you own?

• Please log in to reply
845 replies to this topic

#841 mohmlet

mohmlet

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze+

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 18:10

Three in hand, one fixer of uncertain type from the French years coming in the mail that I'll use as a dip if I can't get fixed otherwise. As I've narrowed my preferred Waterman era down to the 1960s, I suspect my collection will be slow to grow.

An Expert I, medium nib, lovely writer, currently inked with Diamine for Cult Pen's Deep Dark Red.

An Exclusive, also a medium nib, so-so writer (probably need to adjust the nib), inked with Diamine Damson.

A Ligne 60, #3 nib with a hint of flex, my absolute favorite pen, currently inked with a reconstituted Waterman Blue Standard 23 cartridge, because I got a few packs of them on eBay to clear out in case my converter or the cartridge it came with ever fail and I thought I'd see if distilled water would bring the ink back to life before emptying it. (It did. The ink was a little thick before I added the water, but I've been writing heavily with it for about a week now with no problems.)

Sponsored Content

#842 Aushiker

Aushiker

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze+

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 January 2016 - 02:51

Waterman Expert (blue) with a medium nib.  I assume given the time I have had it is a first edition. This is my only fountain pen at this time.

Edited by Aushiker, 30 January 2016 - 02:52.

#843 webgeckos

webgeckos

Spinner

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:54

1. Waterman 12

2. Waterman 52

3. Water 52 1/2 (x3)

#844 harmony1969

harmony1969

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 February 2016 - 22:57

I just purchased a Phileas today, blue and brown marbled, second hand, barely used.

I am absolutely in love with this pen. WOW!

#845 cleosmama

cleosmama

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 February 2016 - 22:59

I have a Waterman Gentleman that I bought in a lot on ebay with a Waterman rollerball and a Waterman fountain pen for $29.95. The Gentleman has an 18K nib. Crazy. (I was actually looking for the rollerball.)

#846 CaptAmerica

CaptAmerica

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 February 2016 - 23:37

Waterman is my favorite. I have 3 now, had more, but my son's friends "borrowed" them as they did a lot of things from our home as he was growing up.

There is Nothing like writing with a Fountain Pen.

I now have several different makes, Yet Waterman is the BEST

Sponsored Content

|