Beautiful is right. Awesome. I love the shape.
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
What Waterman pens do you own?
Posted 03 November 2015 - 23:29
"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.
Posted 04 November 2015 - 16:55
1 Kultur, medium nib
1 Hemisphere, dark green, medium nib
1 Forum, in burgundy and blue, fine nib (an old one, it's a gift)
All are lovely writers.
The cat in my profile picture is a painting by Oxana Zaika.
Posted 10 November 2015 - 18:25
I bought a few weeks ago a Waterman Perspective (Obsession Blue) in Extra Fine.
I was drawn to it because of how balanced it look : it was just the right amount of bling while still fitting at my office job.
I think it is now the pen I use the most : it glides so smoothly and the line width is exactly what I wanted : a little wider than what I've witnessed with Pilot, without being too spreaded out.
Love at first sight.
Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:17
I picked up a black 32v today, and I'll be using it tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it's not the correct feed, but it has what feels like a really nice Ideal Green nib.