• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RMN

• Sinistral1

• HalloweenHJB

• Left FPN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recently picked up a rolled gold Gentleman.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

I've sold a few, but the ones I have left:

Waterman Kultur x3

Waterman Phileas M

Waterman Commando (c. 1940s)

Waterman W-3 FP+Pencil

Waterman Laureat M

Waterman CC

That's all I can think of right now. I'd like to add a few more Watermans to my collection. :)

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

Laureat I, blue F X 2, tortoise F X 2

Laureat II red marble EF, green marble EF, red swirl F

Phileas X 7, F & M

Carene X 4, B, M, F, EF

Kultur X 4

Commando X 1

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

• 2 weeks later...

1. One great Expert 2 i scored off Evil Bay

2. A very old Laureat.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.pnghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

A bit of showing off but why not.

My favourite are

Small Concorde

Duo 7

Piston filler

Grey 3v

Black Canadian 301

Edited by birchtine

1 vintage Waterman Night and Day - see photo

1 olive ripple 52v

1 red ripple 52v

1 green Edson

1 blue Edson

2 Modern Patricians...green, red

2 Laureats...grey marble, red marble

2 LeMan 200 Rhapsody in blue and caviar

post-36725-0-40429600-1436912488_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

1 blue Edson

That's it for now. Went straight for it!

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."

• 2 weeks later...

OK I admit it, I am an old fart. I have been writing with a fountain pen for the last 50+ years. I have several. My favorite of all of them is the Expert's that I use. I have 3 different Ball points, and 3 different fountain pens that I use daily.

I sell Cadillac cars, and always write thank you notes to everyone I talk with. The ink is becoming increasingly more difficult to obtain locally.

A customer grabbed my Waterman Fountain pen to "Look" at it, and dropped it on the floor and bent the nib.

It is the second time that happened.

When I attempted to straighten it, it broke.

Waterman was out of Medium Nibs.

So I took an Arkansas Oil Stone, and honed the tip.

It now writes so much better than ever, With its slightly wider stance, it really has a dramatic pattern.

My customers always comment on the look of my notes.

I even use it while drawing my Pen and Ink Watercolor's I do.

The change to the NIB makes it write so nice now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to everybody

there we go:

- 9, 5 of them in its original box C/ F FROM 50s 70s. difertent colours different years. The last I got I think It´s very rare cos is made in USA. If I am not wrong CF model came out on 1953 and waterman in 1954 they shout down and then they were made in France.

- 1 Taperite crusader from 50s

- 1 Concorde from 70s

- 1 Torsade from 70s

- 1 Facette from late 70s I got rcently and thanks to Pen lady I fount out which model it was

- 2 Le man 100 one black laque from 80s, and Harlequin one from 90s

- 3 Laureat from 90s one rouge one silvered and one green marble laque.

- 1 Le man 200 I bought it cos I wanted to know what was the difference between this one and the le man 100 apart from price and Size.

- 1 Hemisphere

So that´s it

Hello to everybody

there we go:

- 9, 5 of them in its original box C/ F FROM 50s 70s. difertent colours different years. The last I got I think It´s very rare cos is made in USA. If I am not wrong CF model came out on 1953 and waterman in 1954 they shout down and then they were made in France.

- 1 Taperite crusader from 50s

- 1 Concorde from 70s

- 1 Torsade from 70s

- 1 Facette from late 70s I got rcently and thanks to Pen lady I fount out which model it was

- 2 Le man 100 one black laque from 80s, and Harlequin one from 90s

- 3 Laureat from 90s one rouge one silvered and one green marble laque.

- 1 Le man 200 I bought it cos I wanted to know what was the difference between this one and the le man 100 apart from price and Size.

- 1 Hemisphere

So that´s it

Hi and welcome to FPN

If I count well, that's 11, so you seem to be richer than you thought... :D

I am sure many of us would like to see some pics of them, especially that Torsade and the Facette...

Enjoy the forum

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Not as much as i would like to ;)

Actually there are 20, but thats not to many I am collecting them since I was a child.

I will be glad to upload some pics not only of the Facette and the Torsadé

Ah . . . Waterman pens.

Over the years they have been my favorite pens. I've had several Waterman Ideals, and Facettes, Laureats, Hemispheres, and Charlestons. My favorites are my Charlestons.

But, alas, for many reasons, I am parting with several of my Watermans, including one of my vintage Watermans, a Laureat and another "unknown" tortoise colored pen with an 18K nib. All of them are incredibly smooth. So, if you are interested, take a look in the classifieds.

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours. When it is gone, it is gone. Be wise, but enjoy! - anonymous today

Hello,

For now I have the following watermans:

1 x Carene

1 x Charleston

1 x Perspective

1 x Expert

1 x Hemisphere

1 x Harmonie

1 x Super Master

Best regards.

Edited by northstar

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

I've only started out using vintage fountain pens around 2 months ago but I really enjoy my Watermans out of all of my vintage pens.

• My favorite, the Waterman Ideal 0052 1/2v, with a super flexible and wet Ideal nib
  • Newly self-restored Waterman 32AV with a medium flexible wet nib

Hope to add more in the future!

All the best,

Skye

I just picked up my first today, a Waterman Ideal 12SF -- it's also my first sleeve filler. Needs a new sac and some TLC, but the nib is quite flexy and I think it'll be a nice little writer.

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

Laureat Shadowed Blue 1990

Laureat Shadowed Amber 1990's

Laureat Shadowed Red 1990'sj

Nurses Pen circa 1942

Carene 2015

Never argue with drunks or crazy people.

I'm in love with Waterman Exception line, with Ballpoint pens in Deep Blue and Emerald Green, Fountain pen in Sterling Silver and the LE The Mark of Time Vermeil.

http://img.otofun.net/upload/v4/23588/999_2015102716.00.22.jpghttp://img.otofun.net/upload/v4/23588/946_2015102315.06.17.jpghttp://img.otofun.net/upload/v4/23588/784_2015102315.08.52.jpghttp://img.otofun.net/upload/v4/23588/637_2015102914.14.42.jpg

Beautiful!

Breathe. Take one step at a time. Don't sweat the small stuff. You're not getting older, you are only moving through time. Be calm and positive.