New Web Site: Peyton Street Pens

terim

Hello-

Announcing a new web site, set up specifically for pen sales:

PEYTON STREET PENS

If you decide to place an order you can get $10 off-- use the promotion code "INTRO" to receive the discount. ($35 minimum order.)

This web site will show you the same prices as I have offered FPN members, which is a savings off my eBay prices. Not everything on the web site has been offered on FPN, so there will be new pens for you to see such as the Targa 1001 sets and the Sheaffer 550 sets. I've also reduced the price of my new old stock Parker Super 21s (fine).

Please let me know what you think, and I would greatly appreciate it if you would report any problems you have to me.

Best regards and thanks for your business!

TERI

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terim

• carroll

• Readymade

• Mr Ink

Nice job, Teri. Lovely, well-designed website. I have added you to my Favorites.

Wish you loads of business....you really deserve it.

Teri, Thanks so much for the wonderful pens, the $10 discount, and the amazing one day delivery ( in state ) They are both delightful! Love those Sheaffer triumph-style nibs!!

Shout out to Teri from Singapore! Bought twice from her - great pens, prompt shipping, good communication :)

Singapore Fountain Pen Lovers on Facebook

Great to see the site, it's easier to navigate than ebay pages.

But now how will I leave the AAAAAAA++++ feedback that Teri always deserves :)

Wow, NOS PFM :puddle:

• 4 weeks later...

I've added some content to the web site --

1992 Sheaffer Catalog

Comparison chart (selection guide) for the Sheaffer NOS

Writing samples from some of my popular models

Thanks for all who have visited. The $10 discount is good till the end of August, though it can only be used once.

TERI

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Teri,

My name is Chandan Goswami and I am a sort of collector - mostly Sheaffers. I am a banker and live in Kuwait. I have been trying to access your website unsuccessfully all evening. Is the site down? I am interested in the a couple of No Nonsense pens and the Targa set. My email id is cgtopaz@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Chandan