The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Welcome to the Waterman Forum

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 loulu10

loulu10

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:41

Howdy, I'm new to this forum. I love writing in my art journals and bullet journals. And I love writing with fountain pens - since elementary school.

In my FP collection I have one Waterman - Black 1980s Exclusive Ideal 18K 750 nib M.

From reading this FPN website, I realized today that I need to clean my FPs - duh!

I also own a Black 1980s Rhapsody Rollerball pen with felt tip cartridge (dried up)...

There are about 5-6 pens in my FP collection.

Glad I found this forum!

I aspire to a Lamy 25p German FP - someday...

Peace, LuLu   www.lulu-too-beaucoup.com

• My dream FP: Pelican M1000 Soveran Maki-E Ginko & Maple
  • Waterman FP: Ideal Exclusive Black Lacquer 18K. Waterman RB: Le Man 200 Rhapsody Rollerball Fiber Tip Mineral Green
  • '71 Parker 75 Arrow. '41 Parker Vacumatic Blue Diamond Double Jewel. Sheaffer 2d & 3d Gen Pens.

Sponsored Content

#42 ppr

ppr

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:49

Hello everyone! I am a fountain pen enthusiast from my student days and own a Waterman Expert for some time now. The pen glides on the paper at my slightest hint, and needless to say satisfies me all the time with its smooth flawless performance. I want to go for a Waterman Carene Dlx GT (Gold Nib) and will very much appreciate to know about its performance.

#43 Force

Force

Fergus 1998-2015

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,577 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 May 2017 - 15:22

Hello everyone! I am a fountain pen enthusiast from my student days and own a Waterman Expert for some time now. The pen glides on the paper at my slightest hint, and needless to say satisfies me all the time with its smooth flawless performance. I want to go for a Waterman Carene Dlx GT (Gold Nib) and will very much appreciate to know about its performance.

You will not know until you own one but I can say you will not be disappointed.

#44 hungpk

hungpk

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 May 2017 - 14:45

I am looking for Waterman 22 and I found here :D Great !

Sponsored Content

|