Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Parker Jotter Fp -italic
Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:26
recently got to have opportunity to grind a Jotter FP.
And the Jotter FP has been around in the market for a long time, it is a very less appreciated FP.
I would think it is much better than many starter FP such as the Safari or the M200.
Also it makes very good italic nib
Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:06
Posted 01 June 2010 - 22:51
Could you post a close up photo or two of the nib showing your italic grind?? I would love to see how you changed the existing Jotter nib.
MB 149 w/ MB Toffee Brown
Pilot Custom 823 w/ Perle Noire
Noodler's Aerometric w/ Noodler's X-Feather
Posted 02 June 2010 - 00:09
... in a nutshell...
great little pen! thx for the review, FPW!
PS. i, too, wanna see the pic of the italic grind.
Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:07
Parker 45 F, Lamy Safari EF, Lamy 2000 F, TWSBI Diamond 530 F, Reform 1745 F,
Posted 04 June 2010 - 20:22
Posted 06 June 2010 - 13:39
Posted 12 June 2010 - 13:36
This is regarding the nib grind I did on my PARKER JOTTER Fountain Pen. IMO, It looks more of an italic stub that I did on my pen and I would like to your comments and inputs.
Thanks to watch_art, I learned to figure out how to upload photos. Here finally are photos of my pen and its italic nib with writing sample :
That's how I did my nib grind and I hope you all enjoyed the photos of my PARKER JOTTER with an italic nib.
It's a very smooth and sweet writer.
Posted 12 June 2010 - 16:42