Your Favorite MODERN Conway Stewart FP?

PatientType

My first modern Conway Stewart was the 58. I now also own two Dandy's a Duro and a Churchill. My favourite is the Churchill :cloud9:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PatientType

• Ghost Plane

• ipazzo

• RMN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only have one CS, so my choice is made easy.

the Silver Duro, Flame Red:

http://www.executiveessentials.com/prod_images/CNS%20PB%20CSDUSRF_L_01.jpg

http://www.conwaystewart.com/product_info.php?cPath=37_52&products_id=118&osCsid=3d7973dc965888a7b1f542a7de83cda5

Weighs "a ton" and writes beautifully, with a perfectly balanced feel in the hand. Most definitely my most-favorite FP.

Cheers,

Carl

Edited by CSSD

''The Winston''

Hey Ipazzo, dit you write that envelope? That is a seriously beautiful hand you have :thumbup:

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

My favorite modern CS is also my favorite modern pen - the Churchill.

As long as they don't get the idea to put a brass sleeve in it, this year or next will probably see another new one added to the stable.

<edit> Edit for clarification.

Edited by dreg

-- dreg

Hey Ipazzo, dit you write that envelope? That is a seriously beautiful hand you have :thumbup:

D.ick

Yep. Thank you D.ick. :)

Edited by ipazzo

''The Winston''

D.ick

+1. What nib did you use to write that envelope? I think I can see some line variation - was it a stub?

• 1 month later...

I have to go with the Nelson. The balance and feel of the Nelson fits my hand just perfectly. I use mine on a daily basis. Its too bad that the Nelsons were discontinued. I would have bought a couple more if I knew.

Edited by etemchin

I just bought a CS Cornet from Bryant in Tucson, what a super nice guy to deal with, and while it might be a little early to say if it is my favorite CS pen, it is certainly the newest addition to my small CS collection. I do love my CS Churchill in burgandy blush, so time will tell if I prefer the Cornet over the Churchill in time.

I still feel the Steinway is a very classy looking Churchill!

http://www.mvburke.com/images/photogallery/steinway2.jpg

I also love the image of the two Churchill pens from the Ottawa Pen Club.

http://www.mvburke.com/images/corporatefldr/canadianclub.jpg

I still feel the Steinway is a very classy looking Churchill!

http://www.mvburke.com/images/photogallery/steinway2.jpg

I do agree, Mary.

That is a very classy beauty.

Is it apart form the trim exactly the same as the Churchill (measurements, weight, etc?)

Actually, this one should have a music nib...

D.ick

Edited by RMN

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Hello to All,

1. Churchill, classic green (ordered this week)

2. Duro Heritage, silver trims (ordered this week)

3. Winston, classic brown

4. 100

5. Belliver

Sascha

I am primarily a vintage collector, with a reasonable focus on Conway Stewarts, but have a small number of contemporary CSs as well. The Duro Heritage absolutely called to me, and has been a favorite since it arrived. Nice size, good balance, light weight. Love it. On the flip side, I've a Chatsworth Simpole that is a great signature pen. Quite large (long), still not heavy, and with good balance for such a handfull of pen. Oh, by the way - they both write GREAT (they've both benefited from Mr. Binder's customization).

D.C.

D.C. in PA - Always bitin' off more than I can chew.

Wordsworth!!! Just love them:)

I'm in a constant state of cat-like readiness!!!

"What do we live for if not to make life less difficult for each other" George Elliot

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/messiah_FPN/Badges/SnailBadge.png

• 1 month later...

My just bought CS Elegance Deco Diamond: beautiful colours, heavy but not to heavy and perfect size!!!

My just bought CS Elegance Deco Diamond: beautiful colours, heavy but not to heavy and perfect size!!!

Congrats! The Deco Diamond is very hard to source and always in demand.