FPN's PEN ART GALLERY

Titivillus

Thank you too!.

I was also very pleased to cooperate with you!

I also did some variant of cover for both versions :).

PS: This summer I found the strength in self and start up my site. There I tried to collect my passion for drawings, pens and other. There certainly is not everything, but with time I will add as far as I can. Welcome!

So I published there a more complete version of our joint work: https://lenskiy.org/2018/09/5-italian-proverbs-with-animals/ . Sorry for the Russian language, today there are no forces to translate into English :).

I did follow the link some time ago, it's structured very well!

Oh my god I just now noticed you added the proverbs to the website! I'm floored!! I'm so honored!! Words cannot express my joy right now..

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew_L

• parkerwasmyfirstlove

• inkstainedruth

• Astronymus

The other day, once again, I ground nib on my Lamy Safari(I thinking about needlepoint:)) and decided to experiment in the theme of oldschool badges. Well, and I also maked a preview for the print with embossing :).
Expromt…

spacer.png

spacer.png

About fountain pens, inks and arts: http://lenskiy.org

or watch on social networks

Facebook: @ArtDesignPenS

Telegram: @ArtDesignPenS

Pinterest: ArtDesignPenS

Instagram: @andrew.lensky

Andrew_L, will this your first Pelikan Hub?

I won't be able to make this year, I hoped 2018 would have been my first but nope. I'll wait and see what opportunities next year brings me..

Yes, this is my first time(first Hub).
I learned almost by accident about this event.

Moreover, I act as a Master Hub in my city :).

ps: You will have great opportunities to meet other funs of writing and the Pelikan brand:

Firenze o Milano 13 p., Genova 14 p., Isernia 43 p., Palermo 58 p., Rome 27 p., Torino 20 p.

Edited by Andrew_L

Yes, this is my first time(first Hub).

I learned almost by accident about this event.

Moreover, I act as a Master Hub in my city :).

ps: You will have great opportunities to meet other funs of writing and the Pelikan brand:

Firenze o Milano 13 p., Genova 14 p., Isernia 43 p., Palermo 58 p., Rome 27 p., Torino 20 p.

Congratulations! No, wait, double congratulations!! : ) *throwing confetti*

I was shocked at how many cities have been approved for Italy. It's probably because Pelikan has always been a hugely popular brand here, maybe more than Italian brands, since Pelikan pens were cheaper than Aurora's and Montegrappa's, especially the school line. Since we have been a rewarding outlet for export, they're rewarding us with so many hubs. I was sure only Milano, Rome and Palermo would be Hubs, but nope. So many.

Many more people would have signed up for "Firenze or Milano" but the weird wording put many off. In the Italian forum there's a joke that the Hub will take place in a train either heading from Firenze to Milano or viceversa. : )

In anticipation of the meeting, I finished the restoration of the one next Pelikan :)

spacer.png

Pelikan 140 - http://lenskiy.org/2018/09/pelikan-140-1954/

You have many wonderful pens and famous brands. I have one Visconti and I dream about Aurora :).

I also wondered where it was? :) ("Firenze o Milano)

Finally have access to a scanner again! Plein air of St. John's Bridge from Cathedral Park. Sketching from life is a lot harder than from photos... Also, nearly out of a couple of colors so I think I'll switch them up a bit.

fpn_1537407976__sketch10.jpg

Sketching from life is a lot harder than from photos...

ahh, yet so much more rewarding. That feeling of completely being lost in time and having that scene almost etched into one's mind.

Stunning work. I adore your style.

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Hi everybody!

I did a little project on lead-up before the event( #PelikanHub2018).
I took the information from #PelikanHub page ( from the site Pelikan ).

spacer.png

A small mockup for the presentation of "how could this be.

spacer.png

Who is interested in details in the post - http://lenskiy.org/2018/09/pelikanhub-typography-idea/

That was a very long art block.

http://burningsmell.org/images/i/amphora.jpg

[edit] Oh, um, Folded ruling pen with burnt sienna.

Edited by Corona688