FPN's PEN ART GALLERY

Titivillus

Hi Everyone,

I love this thread, so many cool drawings. I love pics that show the tools used for the drawing.

@parkerwasmyfirstlove: what's that pen case? it looks lovely.

A few impressions from letter writing.
36561990693_4dc73def67_z_d.jpg

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew_L

• parkerwasmyfirstlove

• inkstainedruth

• Astronymus

Very nice Tas.

Quick, quick, we just need one more. Gnihihihi...

(Who can guess where that comes from?)

Cycling kiddo(s)

36976035262_7593a037f9_z_d.jpg

Funky guys on my commute

37052730971_c9da48f343_z_d.jpg

Cake sketch

36376520164_6503a9fed1_z_d.jpg

Edited by parkerwasmyfirstlove

Hi Everyone,

I love this thread, so many cool drawings. I love pics that show the tools used for the drawing.

@parkerwasmyfirstlove: what's that pen case? it looks lovely.

It‘s a Manhattan Portage, I got from Masshub. I‘m not using it for expensive pens, but I like it very much for my sketching stuff. I would‘ve gotten the clamshell as well, but it was sold out already. But it‘ll bee on Masshub again one day.

A small sketch that illustrates a quote by Frank Wilczek:

“If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems. And that's a big mistake.”

spacer.png

Where the morning sunrise helped to make the right accent on the physical theme :)

About fountain pens, inks and arts: http://lenskiy.org

or watch on social networks

Facebook: @ArtDesignPenS

Telegram: @ArtDesignPenS

Pinterest: ArtDesignPenS

Instagram: @andrew.lensky

For all the telegraph pole lovers out there . . .

http://www.taskyprianou.com/fpn_florida_telegraph_pole_kyonooto_nurebairo_ink.jpeg

Pen: Edison Hudson, EF.

Ink: Kyo no oto nurebairo.

Paper: Cass Art Watercolour 300gsm.

oh, I'm so in to your drawings!

247254751_TSUKI-Yo_emptycompressedverkleind.gif.bfc6147ec85572db950933e0fa1b6100.gif

I look at these drawings half the time and I am like How? We are lucky to have talented individuals almond this Earth and even luckyier that they decided to come here.

Edited by Mihailo

I run on Caffeine, Sarcasm and inappropriate thoughts.

LOVE THE COLOURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Cool artwork Andrew.
36678352573_2b18c75a73_z_d.jpg
Here an impression from letterwriting.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

DUDE... DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

SPEECHLESS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I am sure I am forgiven for the whole mess when you bought your first bottle... :blush:)

For all the telegraph pole lovers out there . . .

http://www.taskyprianou.com/fpn_florida_telegraph_pole_kyonooto_nurebairo_ink.jpeg
Pen: Edison Hudson, EF.
Ink: Kyo no oto nurebairo.
Paper: Cass Art Watercolour 300gsm.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

LOVE THE COLOURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

I look at these drawings half the time and I am like How? We are lucky to have talented individuals almond this Earth and even luckyier that they decided to come here.

Thank you very much guys.

Ah well, this is sloppy:

37098248741_e9de636db6_z_d.jpg

sketch in the mall

A few bookmarks, sorry if I did post them already. I couldn‘t find this image on this thread, so I don‘t think I already did.

37089664792_0b904e7af0_z_d.jpg

A few more from commuting by train:

36891075360_55ec24446d_z_d.jpg

37142205966_6b1878b883_z_d.jpg

36948239630_687427f4de_z_d.jpg

More letterwriting

36974631000_debca72295_z_d.jpg

And a few of my personal favorites

37136489671_0d58e94626_z_d.jpg

37182322976_91954eb782_z_d.jpg

37197061846_6359605989_z_d.jpg

So much great art over here!

Parkerwasmyfirstlove: now THIS is letter writting!

TAS: This telegraph pole is amazing! :wub:

I picked up a bottle of Robert Oster Deep Sea ink around a month ago, and i have had it in a pen since then. Great ink, which got me inspired

Photo:

36699020170930141317b.jpg

Scan:

306711img328.jpg

Detail (photo):

34575720170930141338b.jpg[

the octopus started as a spectacular fail, it is now my favourite part of the drawing :D

A few notes on the ink:
- awesomely amazing ink, except with regards to water resistance; which is zero :( It was meant to be washed all over; so I could be happier with the result.. Oh well; "more artsy" said Ms.. Next time i'll try the wash first though

46100420170930132223.jpg

- It is one of those inks which changes color with temperature. It writes lighter after say 20 minutes of having the pen in hand...

So much great art over here!

Parkerwasmyfirstlove: now THIS is letter writting!

TAS: This telegraph pole is amazing! :wub:

I picked up a bottle of Robert Oster Deep Sea ink around a month ago, and i have had it in a pen since then. Great ink, which got me inspired

Photo:

36699020170930141317b.jpg

Scan:

306711img328.jpg

Detail (photo):

34575720170930141338b.jpg[

the octopus started as a spectacular fail, it is now my favourite part of the drawing :D

A few notes on the ink:

- awesomely amazing ink, except with regards to water resistance; which is zero :( It was meant to be washed all over; so I could be happier with the result.. Oh well; "more artsy" said Ms.. Next time i'll try the wash first though

46100420170930132223.jpg

- It is one of those inks which changes color with temperature. It writes lighter after say 20 minutes of having the pen in hand...

Love your deep see theme. And for the record, yes, it was one of my better letters. Not all are so elaborate though. However, I see them as little seeds of happyness.

I don‘t have a nice handwriting, so I have to disguise it with letter art ;)

Made this drawing in 2014 for my wife as a simple funny reminder on a note paper. She loved it. So I had the plush version made for her birthday surprise that year.

[dead link]

REPOST DUE TO PHOTOBUCKET RUINING PICTURE LINKS NET-WIDE.

post-133810-0-29642700-1506791040_thumb.jpg

Edited by Astron