The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

WTB: Silver Stag Pacific Bowie

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chemyst

Chemyst

Antique

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 04:41

As we seem to have a lot of knife collectors on here, I thought someone might have one of these they'd be willing to part with.

I would also consider any of Silver Stag's other large knives.

Used and in good shape is fine, I plan to press mine into full time service.
Chemyst is not and never was a representative of Noodler's Ink. As misrepresentations like this are not allowed on FPN, Chemyst's right to participate on our board was therefore withdrawn, as from March 2016.

Warm regards,
The FPN Admin Team

Sponsored Content

#2 salduchi

salduchi

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:44

Knife Forum or Blade Forum are your best bet for this type of item. You will find a nice variety as well.

#3 razr

razr

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 May 2010 - 21:02

Also USN (Usual Suspect Network), but you'll have to purchase a "Cove" membership to post a WTB...

#4 Chemyst

Chemyst

Antique

• Away
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 21:03

Yes, that is why I'd prefer to buy from someone here.

I don't really have that much interest in discussing knives, so I don't feel right joining merely to buy.
Chemyst is not and never was a representative of Noodler's Ink. As misrepresentations like this are not allowed on FPN, Chemyst's right to participate on our board was therefore withdrawn, as from March 2016.

Warm regards,
The FPN Admin Team

#5 salduchi

salduchi

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:43

I'm a member on forums mentioned and have been for some time. I don't think i've ever discussed a knife in my life on any of the forums. I'm just their to buy and occasionally sell. Only USN charges to become a member. You want some of the best fountain pens come to FPN you want some of the best selection of knives, don't come to FPN.

#6 Chemyst

Chemyst

Antique

• Away
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:36

This is arranged.

Thanks to everyone who messaged with offers and trades!

:)

Warm regards,
The FPN Admin Team

Sponsored Content

|