Edited by jaderabbit, 15 April 2010 - 22:14.
Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Pilot Prera Vivid Pink
Posted 15 April 2010 - 22:10
Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:05
My other Prera has a medium nib, and I like it very much. Even though the line width is still narrow ("fine" by Western standards), it suits me better than the fine nib did when it was on the Prera.
My Preras are ivory and light blue. That pink you chose is an outstanding color! Lovely!
Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:23
Posted 16 April 2010 - 13:12
Posted 16 April 2010 - 13:34
Posted 16 April 2010 - 21:07
Lovely pen! Don't have one but looking at that gorgeous pink I have a feeling that one of these will be coming to my house in the future. I kind of fancy the bright green one too.
Posted 16 April 2010 - 21:43
PS: is that a ding on the Lamy's cap?
Posted 20 April 2010 - 14:18
"What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals"
Posted 20 April 2010 - 14:55
Congratulations on your first review I am impatiently waiting for 2 Pilot Preras in the post, a lime green and ivory, both with M nibs.
Have you found a source in the UK or elsewhere in the EU, or have you ordered from overseas?
Posted 02 June 2011 - 21:19
Finally, a place where being obsessed with pens and paper is the norm...
Posted 05 June 2011 - 13:08