Interview of Dante Delvecchio

Epictete92

Dunno. Interview might have come off timid, but shortly thereafter positive changes were announced by Herbin. I'd rather see action than hard driving answers. :unsure:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghost Plane

• shrinknib

• eric47

• offbase

True enough.

I like some entertainment along the way too-

tis a spectator sport after all!

I'm not suggesting an interrogation, however if Jean were to be asked all of the questions/ suggestions above, then it would be a marathon by my reckoning. :embarrassed_smile: :embarrassed_smile:

Edit- by the way, I have not seen any updates posted in the past month or two about which colours may be produced in the 100ml bottles (sorry to interrupt this thread GP); have you?

Edited by shrinknib

________________________________________________________________________________

Love and work... work and love, that's all there is.

Sigmund Freud

(there was a man who obviously never knew fountain pens!)

Last I saw was the poll asking which were favorites. I suspect a missive to Biffybeans or Goulet Pens might yield updates for the US markets.

I would to see if they have plans for an inexpensive piston filler, i.e. under 150 USD.

I would to see if they have plans for an inexpensive piston filler, i.e. under 150 USD.

is that cos you just bought the mother of all montegrappas??

:notworthy1:

________________________________________________________________________________

Sigmund Freud

Please pretty please:

Glass ink bottles that can be screwed onto a Stipula Netto system.

I love your old glass bottles. :notworthy1:

deirdre.net

"Heck we fed a thousand dollar pen to a chicken because we could." -- FarmBoy, about Pen Posse

is that cos you just bought the mother of all montegrappas??

:notworthy1:

You mean the Eternal Bird? I just love piston fillers and hate that Montegrappa and Visconti don't make any inexpensive ones like Pelikan does with the M100 and M200.

Yep fair call.

I prefer piston fillers but that didn't stop me or you picking up a Monty Modi.

I still have not used mine, and also thinking about which ink to use.

And if that bird would have come equipped with a broad nib I would have snapped one up too!

Sigmund Freud

Alas, my Bird is a medium, but I am quite content as I have found in my experience my Montegrappa nibs tend to run on the broad side.

Not if I got there first, you wouldn't have :bunny01:

yep I'd say you would have hopped straight on the bat (er...Bry) phone!

me too

:embarrassed_smile:

Sigmund Freud

Alas, my Bird is a medium, but I am quite content as I have found in my experience my Montegrappa nibs tend to run on the broad side.

I think "quite content" would have to be an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one helluva gorgeous pen :thumbup:

Sigmund Freud

I think "quite content" would have to be an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one helluva gorgeous pen :thumbup:

Oh, its an extreme understatement! But I did not buy my Bird from Bryant as my local store had one in stock for the same price and I jumped on it. Oh and words cannot describe its beauty. I am working on a review of it but until I have proper time to use it my review won't come out until the summer.

Wow, great buy and I am thinking of jumping on THAT bandwagon!

I look forward to the review in whatever season it will be up there

:rolleyes:

Sigmund Freud

what was this thread about.......

Sigmund Freud

I'm pretty sure this thread had something to do with Visconti??glare.gif But I could be wronglticaptd.gif.

Yes that was it....

I'm still waiting...

ever so patiently...

For the interview to occur....

and the translation to be uploaded (owing to my poor linguistic abilities)

Sigmund Freud

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends,

Sorry for the delay due to surgery.

Just an update to let you know that i have now all the answers from Mr Delvecchio so just a couple of days and i will upload it and let you know.

Thank you very much for your patience, and yoour input, i hope that will be happy with answers.

For your informations, i will try to get to the factory this year.

Best regards and have a great week end

Jean Elie