FPN website reliability status -- January 2010

MYU

For the past two days, whenever I try to read the Aurora Riflessi review, I get error #10343? "We dont know which review you're trying to access". Contacting the Administrator is a choice, but it doesn't work.

Sorry if this has been commented on before.

Joe

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wimg

• dizzypen

• Elaine

• foxtail1

For the past two days, whenever I try to read the Aurora Riflessi review, I get error #10343? "We dont know which review you're trying to access". Contacting the Administrator is a choice, but it doesn't work.

Sorry if this has been commented on before.

Joe

This one?

http://www.fountainp...3entry1351203

I can see it, no problems.

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

Thank you, Wim. I am taken to it when I click on the link you embedded. Then, just to check, I also went back to the Index of Reviews and tried it from there. Still the same database error, twice.

All the best,

Joe

Thank you, Wim. I am taken to it when I click on the link you embedded. Then, just to check, I also went back to the Index of Reviews and tried it from there. Still the same database error, twice.

All the best,

Joe

Try clearing your browser cache. For FPN it should really be set to off, as pages are built anew each time you click somewhere, I already found that not all browsers then automatically refresh the page, regardless. Please let me know if that resolves the issue, preferably via PM, so I can add it to the list of things to look at.

Warm regards, Wim

Edited by wimg

the Mad Dutchman
laugh a little, love a little, live a lot; laugh a lot, love a lot, live forever

yes, just had a DBE.. 2 clicks to get around it..

fast reply not working this am..

also, upon return to FPN I check the posts I've made from my profile page, to see replies in theses threads..now I cannot enter FPN and open "posts".. used to be instantly available..now takes awhile..

not complaining, just reporting.. you Do want Us to report unusual events???

No, all events, but please in the sticky in Community Feedback here:

http://www.fountainp...-error-reports/

Thank you in advance!

Warm regards, Wim

the Mad Dutchman

• 2 years later...

I was curious if the site was down for the last 72 hours for the same reasons as I have been unable to log in for the last three days. I had not seen any notices about routine maintenance so had assumed this was a software SNAFU as opposed to an accidental oops someone kicked the power bar off sort of thing.

Do any board administrators or FPN owners have a little update on the system issues to be shared. I sure missed my FPN access. :cloud9:

Rob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen. Targas, Sailor, MB, Visconti, Aurora, vintage Parkers, all wonderful.

Halleluia!!! You're back. :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Can you tell us what the problem was?

Whatever is true,whatever is noble,whatever is right,whatever is pure,whatever is lovely,whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things.

Philippians 4.8

There's been a thread running on FP Geeks about it but no actual information, just conjecture but nothing from any of the mods.

I'm glad it's back now though, it's nearly lunch break time. Ok, so I'm here a little early for lunch and I should be working, but you have to check every now and then don't you?

Toodle pip<BR><BR><BR>

"should be working, but you have to check every now and then don't you?"

Um, that sounds so very, very familiar!

Yay, let the geekery (re)commence!

Where the ! What the ! How the ! WOO HOO YOU ARE BACK

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

I now know what it feels like to go to rehab...LOL~

Guess habit(or addiction) is not easy to kick, after all.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- A. Einstein

I thought I was about to have a heart attack ! http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu264/peli46/Kiss.png Thanks for saving my life ! ! http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu264/peli46/Rose.png

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)