Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
FPN website reliability status -- January 2010
Posted 07 January 2010 - 13:23
The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really a large matter--it's the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.
- Mark Twain in a Letter to George Bainton, 10/15/1888
Posted 07 January 2010 - 13:36
Thank-you so much.
However, whie you folks likely have found a rational cause, I somehow think that I may have been a partial non-rational cause. I'd been mixing inks, and after cyclotron trials, it was found that the resulting ink varied colour during use. So perhaps some sort of event horizon was generated that carried-over to FPN. Or maybe it was just a coincidence.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
Posted 07 January 2010 - 13:43
Posted 07 January 2010 - 13:57
Posted 07 January 2010 - 14:08
Posted 07 January 2010 - 14:13
Posted 07 January 2010 - 14:31
Posted 07 January 2010 - 14:31
Nakaya Celluloid Mottishaw F Flex (PR Arabian Rose)
Omas Bologna - M (Noodler's Golden Brown)
Pelikan M620 Grand Place - Binder XF/XXF Flex (Noodler's Navajo Turquoise)
Stipula 22 - 0.9 (Waterman Florida Blue)
Waterman Patrician - M (Waterman Florida Blue)
Posted 07 January 2010 - 15:00
Don't feel bad, dizzypen. I'm still having problems. At least we know it's not personal.
FYI- I just got the database error message again...
Speaking of personal: I've been kicking myself since yesterday for not having saved information from messages received. Glad to hear that the messages should still be there once problems are resolved. Will be very happy if they are still intact.
Appreciate the details in the status report, MYU.
Posted 07 January 2010 - 15:22
Posted 07 January 2010 - 15:34
Posted 07 January 2010 - 15:37
Posted 07 January 2010 - 15:43
Magnanimity & Pragmatism