Ratnam Ebonites

ashishwakhlu

Just ordered two more so I guess I like them! I will be switching the nibs and posting a review when I am done playing with them. The two new ones have not even shipped so it will be a while--I can not wait!!

www.stevelightart.com

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ashishwakhlu

• beginnersmind

• rhr2010

• Brian C

Hello,

I would be interested by a Supreme but would need another nib size than F, M would be ok. Is this possible?

Are there any still available?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Daniel

Hello,

I would be interested by a Supreme but would need another nib size than F, M would be ok. Is this possible?

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

F nib is very much possible

regards

Ashish

Hi, do you have any of #3 left?

I sure do, both in green (3 from left, and brown 3 from right)

regards

Ashish

Hello,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

regards

Ashish

Sorry Ashish,

did you mean M is possible?

Cheers,

Daniel

Hello,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

regards

Ashish

Sorry Ashish,

did you mean M is possible?

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi Daniel, Sorry ! F and M are both possible, even B is possible (though these nibs cost extra)

regards

Ashish

O.K. let's go the opposite direction. Is extre fine or even EEF available? I love my Ebonite and the nib that came on it is really smooth. I would love to make it my daily workhorse but due to the forms I fill out I need a really really fine nib.

O.K. let's go the opposite direction. Is extre fine or even EEF available? I love my Ebonite and the nib that came on it is really smooth. I would love to make it my daily workhorse but due to the forms I fill out I need a really really fine nib.

I'll check on EF and EEF and revert

Ashish

Hi, Ashish! I'd probably like to order a #1 with a Fine 14k nib (or even Extra Fine, if available). How much would this be with the gold nib?

Many thanks, Lesley

My life is full of mistakes. They're like pebbles that make a good road.

Beatrice Wood

I too have just received two Ratnam Ebonite Supremes from Ashish. They are excellent pens. I love the flow and consistency of the nibs. They aren't a polished product like other brands, but then i never expected them to be. I received the an F and EF nib and can say that they run more like the Japanese nib size than german size. Ashish, I would also like a gold 14k nib if its a little more flexible. :) Thank you for your great service.

I recieved my Ratman 302 brown finish ED pen after 10 days. I really like the look and the finish of the pen. The pen is also an ideal big size and is extremely comfortable to use. The nib is a western fine and is a nice writer and holds lots of ink

I think of my FPs as my children.

• 2 weeks later...

Ashish, does the Ratnam 302 have an inner cap?

Edited to add: For that matter, do all these Ratnam(son?) pens have inner caps?

Edited by Enai

I keep coming back to my Esterbrooks.

"Things will be great when you're downtown."---Petula Clark

"I'll never fall in love again."---Dionne Warwick

"Why, oh tell me, why do people break up, oh then turn around and make up?

I just came to see, you'd never do that to me, would you baby?"---Tina Turner

Hi Enai,

All have inner caps.

regards

Ashish

That's great, thank you, Ashish!

I keep coming back to my Esterbrooks.

"Things will be great when you're downtown."---Petula Clark

"I'll never fall in love again."---Dionne Warwick

"Why, oh tell me, why do people break up, oh then turn around and make up?

I just came to see, you'd never do that to me, would you baby?"---Tina Turner

Friends,

A special pen from Ratnamson, the Supreme with pointed ends for sale. Price 45$ including Registered mail.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Ratnam%20Supreme/Picture11685.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Ratnam%20Supreme/Picture11686.jpg

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii313/Ashish_031/Ratnam%20Supreme/Picture11687.jpg

regards

Ashish

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Ashish,

what color are available for the Supreme Ebonite ones? Is there a link maybe where I could see them?

What nibs are there for those pens also please?

Thanks

Edited by rubyeyespenlover

post-24335-1241092646.jpg

69 th D a n i t r i o F e l l o w s h i p p e r - Montblanc WE Lover - NAMIKI addicted

http://www.pennamagazine.com