Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
New Lamy Dialog 3
Posted 29 December 2009 - 16:55
Posted 29 December 2009 - 23:34
than a Pilot VP, but is not awkward. Mine had a fine point--its the same 14K point on some of the Studio ftn pens.
It is a wet writer and the "fine" point writes like a medium. I haven't had time to delve into the finer points of its construction--I wonder how one can wash out old ink or clean it out if changing colors? Does the point assembly come out ala Pilot VP? So far-so good; I like it quite a bit!
Posted 29 December 2009 - 23:51
Does the point assembly come out ala Pilot VP?
Yes, when you unscrew the top half of the body off, you can unscrew and pull the converter out or grab the knurled metal part and unscrew that off. That contains the nib, feed & extension, simular to the VP, only this is threaded.
Penchetta - Fine writing Instruments
Posted 30 December 2009 - 01:32
New Lamy Dialog 3
Nice little review, thanks. The photos are more realistic, of course, than the promos and give a better sense of what the pen is actually like in comparison to other pens.
Appreciate your post.
Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:32
Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:39
I picked one up at the last show and it's a substantial 45˝ grams. I don't mind big and heavy pens but that might be over the top for some.
Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:18
Edited by Logan2010, 30 June 2010 - 07:20.
Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:02