|***** The FPN Admin Team *****|
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Guide to Posting Images in Sales Posts
Posted 28 December 2009 - 22:34
This is a quick screen capture guide showing how to add an image to your posts. Please use this function rather than a URL linking to the image making it necessary for people to browse away from FPN to see an image of your sale item. It's far easier for everyone if they can see an image in your sale post.
For Sale posts made without a photo or only providing a link to a photograph may be removed from the forum without warning.
This screen shot shows you where to find the add image tool.
That produces a little drop down box into which you add the link to your .jpg image.
Once you click on the 'insert image' button the image will appear within the posting box as shown.
Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:26
Click on the 'IMG Code' text which highlights the text in the box to the right of it. Hovver the mouse over the highlighted text, right click, select 'Copy'. This copies the image address onto your computer's clipboard. Then paste the address into the FPN editor & hey presto you've got a picture in your post.
Edited by richardandtracy, 13 January 2010 - 15:08.
Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:47
- Add photo
- Click on the 'Share this' tab.
- Click on menu option 'Grab HTML/BBCode'
- Click on the 'BB Code' Radio Button'
- In the box titled 'Copy & Paste the code below', do just that.
- Paste the copied text into the sale