Wall Street Limited Edition Fountain Pens With Palladium Nibs!

Bryant

Sorry to hear about the employment situation, Sharkle, hope you find something soon. I'm right there with you on the bit about these pens being gorgeous. What's the betting they'll still be around in 6 months or so? Not very likely is it, guess I'll just have to miss out on that gorgeous red :puddle:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bryant

• Kamiyashi

• Ghost Plane

• jlepens

The LEs all have the celluloid grip section, while the regular editions have a metal section.

That's interesting to know, I'd noted the celluloid section with interest. The metal section is what puts me off the regulars.

Just received mine with a double broad nib. A very nice pen. I've always wanted a Wall Street as well and I don't like metal sections. This Platinum one is a real beauty. Thank you, Bryant.

Mine is being held hostage at the post office. Came yesterday, but with signature required. Even though someone was here, the PO just left one of those slips to come pick it up AFTER Dec 31. I assume that means I can't go there today. :(

Royce O'Rourke - Realtor! is now available in

PRINT

Mine is being held hostage at the post office. Came yesterday, but with signature required. Even though someone was here, the PO just left one of those slips to come pick it up AFTER Dec 31. I assume that means I can't go there today. :(

You should be able to... But if not Saturday :(

Chatterley Luxuries and Pentime

Web: Chatterleyluxuries.com

Email: Info@chatterleyluxuries.com

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Oops! I posted on another thread............but have to say (confession is good for the Soul) that I've just ordered and paid for a red with XF nib - after reading the comments re nibs here I decided that as my Augusta has a lovely Mottishaw italic B I would go for the XF and use the pen for my journal...........that is if I can get back to writing in it!:wacko:

edited to correct poor Augusta..........it is not Augustus!!!:headsmack:

Edited by Chris Chalmers

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

Ordered one (red) with XF Palladium nib, my last purchase of 2009.

Edited by jigesh

Just back from the post office. Trudged through the snow and ice to wait for a bus, then stood in line for 10 minutes while they searched for someone's package that wasn't there, filling me with fear. Next person up got theirs. Then when I went up, they took me and the three people behind to speed things up for the masses, but slow things down for me.

Got it, though. And THANK YOU BRYANT and all those STUB LOVERS on this forum, for nudging me into trying a stub. I filled it with J. Herbin Rouge Caroubier ink I got from Bryan at Goulet Pens the day before, and WOW does it improve my handwriting!

I'll post a picture on the other thread for Palladium writing samples.

Also, I've never liked the pictures of the Visconti Wall Street, and personally hate Wall Street right now, so I wasn't sure of this.

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww292/heinrich773/HPIM0823.png

Now that I have it, I think it's a beautiful pen, and since it's an LE, has the ink window and double power filling system you don't get in the regular Wall Street. Plus, I love the red color!

Thank you Bryant!

PRINT

I'm sure the trudge to the post office was well worth it. I just love that red. Bryant, how much saving time do I have for one of these???

I should also mention it came with a really nice Visconti 20th anniversary bookmark!

PRINT

And earned the Paw of Approval from Pilotintherich's cat tester. :meow:

My bookmark is happily nestled in my prayer book since I spend so much time on my knees begging for more pens :embarrassed_smile:

Just back from the post office. Trudged through the snow and ice to wait for a bus, then stood in line for 10 minutes while they searched for someone's package that wasn't there, filling me with fear. Next person up got theirs. Then when I went up, they took me and the three people behind to speed things up for the masses, but slow things down for me.

Got it, though. And THANK YOU BRYANT and all those STUB LOVERS on this forum, for nudging me into trying a stub. I filled it with J. Herbin Rouge Caroubier ink I got from Bryan at Goulet Pens the day before, and WOW does it improve my handwriting!

I'll post a picture on the other thread for Palladium writing samples.

Also, I've never liked the pictures of the Visconti Wall Street, and personally hate Wall Street right now, so I wasn't sure of this.

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww292/heinrich773/HPIM0823.png

Now that I have it, I think it's a beautiful pen, and since it's an LE, has the ink window and double power filling system you don't get in the regular Wall Street. Plus, I love the red color!

Thank you Bryant!

Im glad you like it! Thank you!

I'm sure the trudge to the post office was well worth it. I just love that red. Bryant, how much saving time do I have for one of these???

I only have a few left. I am trying to get more, but main problem is getting more stubs. So to be sure, I would say, less than a week, but if I am able to get more, than a month...

Bry

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

I'm going to kick myself for delaying on the platinum one, aren't I? :headsmack:

Visconti: Aida 0/1871, Amigdala, Black Ripple 4/199, Black Storm 8/88, Blue Ripple 870/999, Blue Symphony 88/208, Carbon Dream 4/993, Chatterley Ripple^3 4/25, Custom Ripple 4/4, D'Essai, Gulliver, Homo Sapien, Metropolis 64/288, Millennium Arc 2/1000, Opera Aqua, Opera Demo 547/888, Opera Nordic^2, Opera Water^2, Pericle^2, Ponte Vecchio^2, Ragtime, Ragtime 1174/1988, Replica, VG Custom^8, VG Demo^2, VG Green^2, VG Red, VG Vanilla^3, Versailles 317/365, Viscontina 39/188, Voyager^2

I'm going to kick myself for delaying on the platinum one, aren't I? :headsmack:

Yes... :ninja:

Kushbaby

I like eating peanuts with chopsticks...

:crybaby: Why, oh why couldn't you say a nice six months or so :crybaby:

Sorry...

And yes, you will kick yourself... :)

And especially with the stubs... I have officially bought out all the stubs on every pen available with one, with the exception, there are a few Templaris in the US with stubs. The rest went to you good people and in my safe... Among the Divina Stubbed pens I got, also was 2 Arte Mudejars with Stubs on closeout too.

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Platinum with the palladium stub--I got one.

I put the wrong ink in it and it had flow problems, but it's off in the bath right now and I'll then fill it with Herbin like a good little person.

(edited for bunny trouble--turns out you need to put spaces between them)

Edited by WendyNC

I came here for the pictures and stayed for the conversation.

:crybaby: Why, oh why couldn't you say a nice six months or so :crybaby:

Sorry...

And especially with the stubs... I have officially bought out all the stubs on every pen available with one, with the exception, there are a few Templaris in the US with stubs. The rest went to you good people and in my safe... Among the Divina Stubbed pens I got, also was 2 Arte Mudejars with Stubs on closeout too.

Bry is really good to us stub lovers. I just need to be found as the long lost heir to a fortune so I can buy them all! :embarrassed_smile:

Edited by jlepens

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg

Sorry...

I know, I know. Maybe if I don't find anything at the Philly show and you have any left, maybe then. :ltcapd:

And thank you for snagging all of the stubs. :thumbup:

If only I could get more, ahahaha. :bunny01:

Visconti: Aida 0/1871, Amigdala, Black Ripple 4/199, Black Storm 8/88, Blue Ripple 870/999, Blue Symphony 88/208, Carbon Dream 4/993, Chatterley Ripple^3 4/25, Custom Ripple 4/4, D'Essai, Gulliver, Homo Sapien, Metropolis 64/288, Millennium Arc 2/1000, Opera Aqua, Opera Demo 547/888, Opera Nordic^2, Opera Water^2, Pericle^2, Ponte Vecchio^2, Ragtime, Ragtime 1174/1988, Replica, VG Custom^8, VG Demo^2, VG Green^2, VG Red, VG Vanilla^3, Versailles 317/365, Viscontina 39/188, Voyager^2

Sorry...

I know, I know. Maybe if I don't find anything at the Philly show and you have any left, maybe then. :ltcapd:

And thank you for snagging all of the stubs. :thumbup:

If only I could get more, ahahaha. :bunny01:

Don't pass over the Arte Mudejars, they are real sleepers. Another Visconti you have to handle before you appreciate its subtleties. Basically the same form factor as the Romanicas but a smidge smaller/lighter, mostly because there's no overlay.

Bruce

Edited by abend

BB is the new M

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files