Wall Street Limited Edition Fountain Pens With Palladium Nibs!

Bryant

Up for sale are some Visconti Limited Edition Fountain Pens with 23k Palladium nibs. I only have Platinum and Red for this sale. I will take some pics later this week, but I know a lot of you have been wanting an pen with the Palladium nib, but the Ripples might be out of reach... So I wanted to get these posted as soon as possible. So, all I have is Red and Platinum.

Nib sizes are XF, F, M, B, BB and 1.3 Stub and these are the new 23k Palladium nibs. I got mostly Stubs, BB and XF nibs, so the regular f, m and b nibs are limited. But I can always put an 18k nib on it if you prefer or if your nib size runs out.

They are 375 each. They are the double reservoir power filler and come in Viscontis Brown leather boxes. I do have some large bur wood boxes if you want one, but it will be a little more. The box in the picture is the right one, the boxes are bigger like the Romanica ones.

I think that about covers it. Here is a link to my website, but I dont have pics of the red here and these have the two tone 18k nibs. Which are available instead of Palladium.

Cheers!

Bry

http://www.pentime.n...ntain_pens.html

Edited by richardandtracy

Chatterley Luxuries and Pentime

Web: Chatterleyluxuries.com

Email: Info@chatterleyluxuries.com

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bryant

• Kamiyashi

• Ghost Plane

• jlepens

:bonk:

A Paypal payment is heading your way.

+1

:thumbup:

Kushbaby

I like eating peanuts with chopsticks...

I'm trying to justify why I don't need to get an extra fine to round out my palladium collection... :headsmack:

I guess I should be grateful there aren't any blue available. Although that platinum version is pretty!

Visconti: Aida 0/1871, Amigdala, Black Ripple 4/199, Black Storm 8/88, Blue Ripple 870/999, Blue Symphony 88/208, Carbon Dream 4/993, Chatterley Ripple^3 4/25, Custom Ripple 4/4, D'Essai, Gulliver, Homo Sapien, Metropolis 64/288, Millennium Arc 2/1000, Opera Aqua, Opera Demo 547/888, Opera Nordic^2, Opera Water^2, Pericle^2, Ponte Vecchio^2, Ragtime, Ragtime 1174/1988, Replica, VG Custom^8, VG Demo^2, VG Green^2, VG Red, VG Vanilla^3, Versailles 317/365, Viscontina 39/188, Voyager^2

I'm trying to justify why I don't need to get an extra fine to round out my palladium collection... :headsmack:

I guess I should be grateful there aren't any blue available. Although that platinum version is pretty!

You DO need an XF! I'm actually getting a second one!!!

(evil grin)

Kushbaby

I like eating peanuts with chopsticks...

You DO need an XF! I'm actually getting a second one!!!

(evil grin)

It does look remarkable and I would have one of every kind of palladium nib, but I have moved to the broader side of things; I'd probably snag another stub if given a choice. Or maybe a BB, that thing just glides... :hmm1:

So many choices, so little money. :roflmho:

Visconti: Aida 0/1871, Amigdala, Black Ripple 4/199, Black Storm 8/88, Blue Ripple 870/999, Blue Symphony 88/208, Carbon Dream 4/993, Chatterley Ripple^3 4/25, Custom Ripple 4/4, D'Essai, Gulliver, Homo Sapien, Metropolis 64/288, Millennium Arc 2/1000, Opera Aqua, Opera Demo 547/888, Opera Nordic^2, Opera Water^2, Pericle^2, Ponte Vecchio^2, Ragtime, Ragtime 1174/1988, Replica, VG Custom^8, VG Demo^2, VG Green^2, VG Red, VG Vanilla^3, Versailles 317/365, Viscontina 39/188, Voyager^2

Man, you keep coming up with beautiful pens!

Really nice pens and great price.

Nothing to see here, just waiting for my Ripple! ...whistles as she walks away...

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg

This forum is going to drive me into bankruptcy! Just ordered mine mind and taking my first plunge with a stub!

Royce O'Rourke - Realtor! is now available in

PRINT

Tell me about it! You won't be disappointed with the Palladium stub :thumbup:

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y331/fuchsiaprincess/Fuchsiaprincess_0001.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/036/2/2/Narnia_Flag_by_Narnia14.gif

Bankrupt already. Can I file chapter 11? :roflmho:

Best regards, Kai

Montblanc 13x, #20/25/30/40, 244/6 Green Marbled, 322 Azure Blue, 234 1/2 G/PL, 256, 220, 34.

Montblanc 144G Grey, 146G Green Striated, 146 Silver Barley, 149 (50s-00s).

Montblanc WE Christie, Imperial Dragon, Wilde, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Proust, Schiller, Verne, Mann, Twain. PoA Prince Regent, Morgan...

Visconti Pontevecchio LE, Metropolitan Gordian Knot, Ripples. Omas Paragon Royale Blue HT, Extra Lucens Black LE. Pilot Silvern. Pelikan 620 Shanghai, 800 Blue o Blue.

Bryant, did I see somewhere in one of the threads that there was also going to be a 1.1 palladium stub or did I imagine that? I want one of these and I want a stub, but I'm concerned that the 1.3 is going to be just a little too wide. :wacko:

Aha--with a little digging, I answered my own question:

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:48 AM (by Bryant)

So I was just informed that as of January the following nibs will be available.

EF, F, M, B, STUB 1.1, STUB 1.3

Okay, then. I can wait.

Edited by WendyNC

I came here for the pictures and stayed for the conversation.

This forum is going to drive me into bankruptcy! Just ordered mine mind and taking my first plunge with a stub!

Congrats on taking the plunge! You won't regret it, they're incredible! :thumbup:

Bryant, did I see somewhere in one of the threads that there was also going to be a 1.1 palladium stub or did I imagine that? I want one of these and I want a stub, but I'm concerned that the 1.3 is going to be just a little too wide. :wacko:

Aha--with a little digging, I answered my own question:

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:48 AM (by Bryant)

So I was just informed that as of January the following nibs will be available.

EF, F, M, B, STUB 1.1, STUB 1.3

Okay, then. I can wait.

Actually the updated list is EF, F, M, B, BB and 1.3 stub. I dont know if/when the other nibs will be out. The 1.3 is not as large as you would think.

Bry

Chatterley Luxuries and Pentime

Web: Chatterleyluxuries.com

Email: Info@chatterleyluxuries.com

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Hi Bry

What the shipping be (back to!) Europe? (Minimal 'boxes!....they only take-up space in my house')

Thanks

If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; But if you really make them think, they'll hate you.

Don Marquis

US humorist (1878 - 1937)

Since it's iffy about the 1.1 stubs, there's a 1.3 palladium stub on a platinum headed to me. Wasn't it less than a year ago that I only used fine nibs?

I came here for the pictures and stayed for the conversation.

Since it's iffy about the 1.1 stubs, there's a 1.3 palladium stub on a platinum headed to me. Wasn't it less than a year ago that I only used fine nibs?

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the 23K stub--it really isn't that much thicker than an 18K one. I used to only use fine and mediums, but now I'm a broad, double broad, and stub convert! Bry and GP work wonders on your collection...in more ways than one. :roflmho:

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files