Waterman Phileas (black)

cjabbott

Hello All!

I have a black Phileas pencil and would like a FP, BP, and RB to go along with it.

Please respond to my gmail.com address: abbottcory

Thanks!

Cory

WANTED:

Delta Indios (FP or BP)

Delta Inuit (FP or BP)

Delta Don Quijote (BP or FP, green pref.)

other Delta Indigenous People

(M nibs or wider preferred)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cjabbott

• BBailey

• JerryVK

• Clydesdave

I have two black Waterman Phileas (Phileaie?). They're packed with the rest of my pens and I have no idea where that is. You tell me where they are.... I'll send you one of the Phileaie. Such a deal!

At Your Service,

Clydesdave

They're in the last place you'll look!

WANTED:

Delta Indios (FP or BP)

Delta Inuit (FP or BP)

You would think, but I'm one to look in a couple more places, just in case I've overlooked something and find a new pen. Hey, it could happen!

At Your Service,

Clydesdave

You would think, but I'm one to look in a couple more places, just in case I've overlooked something and find a new pen. Hey, it could happen!

I sent you a PM. Did you receive it?

B

"God's not interested in operating a brownie-point system - he's only interested in loving and forgiving those who are brave enough not to deny what they've done. . . brave enough to be truly sorry, brave enough to resolve to make a fresh start in serving him as well as they possibly can" Susan Howatch

Sorry Cory, I sold that exact combination of pens at the Dallas show this year. Wish I could help! Perry

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

I have several black fountain pens and a rb.

"God's not interested in operating a brownie-point system - he's only interested in loving and forgiving those who are brave enough not to deny what they've done. . . brave enough to be truly sorry, brave enough to resolve to make a fresh start in serving him as well as they possibly can" Susan Howatch

I have found a FP, but would still like a RB and a BP. Please e-mail me.

WANTED:

Delta Indios (FP or BP)

Delta Inuit (FP or BP)

I tried to email you without success. I sent a PM. I replied twice to your post. I think I'll move on.

BBailey, in your first reply in this thread, I assumed you were talking to Clydesdave since I had gotten no PM from you. My response to your second reply in-thread is immediately below yours.

I have gotten no PM's or e-mails from you. I'm sorry if you thought I was being rude.

WANTED:

Delta Indios (FP or BP)

Delta Inuit (FP or BP)

BBailey, in your first reply in this thread, I assumed you were talking to Clydesdave since I had gotten no PM from you. My response to your second reply in-thread is immediately below yours.

I have gotten no PM's or e-mails from you. I'm sorry if you thought I was being rude.

Nope, didn't think you rude, just thought you didn't want to buy a Phileas; I did send the PM, tried to email your gmail account and today is the first you've responded. So, lets just let it go.

Okay...I don't know why your e-mail and PM did not reach me. All I've heard from you is what is on this thread, and the first message from you that I understood to be directed to me was answered in just over an hour.

That being understood, I understand if you don't want to deal with me. Have a nice day!

Now...does anyone else have a BP or RB they want to part with?

WANTED:

Delta Indios (FP or BP)

Delta Inuit (FP or BP)

Okay...I don't know why your e-mail and PM did not reach me. All I've heard from you is what is on this thread, and the first message from you that I understood to be directed to me was answered in just over an hour.

That being understood, I understand if you don't want to deal with me. Have a nice day!

Now...does anyone else have a BP or RB they want to part with?

I'm going to send you a PM to discuss this in private because I'm confused about the two posts I left, one on 12/24 and one on 12/29 that were to you and sent before you posted again on 12/29 asking again about the items you wanted to buy.hmm1.gif

PM received.

WANTED:

Delta Indios (FP or BP)

Delta Inuit (FP or BP)

Mod's, please put this poor thread out of it's misery. I'll take my hunt elsewhere.

WANTED:

Delta Indios (FP or BP)

Delta Inuit (FP or BP)

Cory,

Staples is selling RB's at $19.99 right now!

(they are 60% off)

I have a Blue RB, but that won't make a set for you!

Frank

"Celebrating Eight Years of Retail Writing Excellence"

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"

Federalist Pens and Paper (Online Pen Store)

facelogobooks.png.7b61776c10ce24852b00693f4005dc72.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!