Visconti Knights Templar Fountain Pens

Bryant

Just in and selling quick!

The Visconti Knights Templar Limited Edition Fountain Pen!

The Latest Visconti Templari is a sterling silver overlay pen on White Resin. Double Reservoir Power filler Fountain Pen. Limited to 312 pens, comes with papers and wax letter stamp.

MSRP is $2590. Email me for my price.

Note, the picture has a one tone nib, but it comes with a two tone 18k nib. Fine, Medium or Broad

About 700 years ago with an infamous charge of heresy the Order of the Knight Templars was outlawed, the knights killed and their fortunes confiscated.

The Order, founded around the year 1118, owed its name to the Dome of the Rock, an Islamic sanctuary located in the whereabouts of the Biblical Temple of Jerusalem; the Templars used to call this Dome ‘‘Templum Domini’’

The Knight Templars are remembered for the economic and cultural development they had brought throughout Europe and they are still cited today as shining example of honesty and utter devotion and faithfulness.

In the common iconography the Knight Templars represent the right thing that can only be destroyed by mere economical interests.

This fountain pen has been inspired by the legendary white robe with the red cross the Knight Templars used to wear.

Since they were a military order the metallic finishing of the pen recalling the iron and the steel have been duly aged.

The seal bears as well an important historical charge: it portrays two knights, symbol of poverty and of the duality friar –soldier.

Click here for more pics and Video

http://www.pentime.net/id147.html

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/FountainPenz/New%20Viscontis/Templari-Front_close.jpg

Chatterley Luxuries and Pentime

Web: Chatterleyluxuries.com

Email: Info@chatterleyluxuries.com

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghost Plane

• Bryant

• offbase

• Scrawler

I got mine, and the "WOW!!!!" factor on this one is off the scale! Nice video, Bry -- you may want to add a disclaimer that "No infidels were gutted during the making of this film."

Stupid me. I already had my finger on the paypal button till I saw the video and realized the pen was 2590 instead of 259.00...ROFL. BEAUTIFUL pen. One Day.

In order to appreciate the sweet, you must truly taste the bitter....

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Equal to the most beautiful I have ever seen.

"Beautiful is that which happens without interest"

Kant

Nice pen, but would not be ugly to see ink stains on that white feed?

In my current rotation:

Pelikan 400 Brown Tortoise/14K Fine/J. Herbin Cafe des Iles

Lamy 2000/14K Medium/Lamy Blue-Black

Sailor 1911 Large burgundy/21K Naginata Togi Medium/Diamine Oxblood

Montblanc 146/14K Fine/Montblanc Racing Green

Rosetta blue/Steel Pendelton cursive italic/Pelikan Royal Blue

Delta Passion/18K Broad/Diamine Syrah

That's why those of us with light colored pens use Herbin ink. Rinses nicely and, to date, no staining on my pens.

I have been using my Divine Comedy for over a year, with Visconti Turquoise ink and with one rinse its white just like the day I got it. As long as you are using the right ink, you are good.

I actually quite like the look of the feed the same color as my ink now.

Bry

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

And I can PROVE he's using that color given the ungodly number of pens with correspondence coming my way over the last year. :glare:

And I can PROVE he's using that color given the ungodly number of pens with correspondence coming my way over the last year. :glare:

Thats right... I like that ink :embarrassed_smile:

Maybe I should switch it up a bit. :roflmho:

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

I've found PR Spearmint goes nicely with the Chatterly Delta :thumbup: Of course, if I bought less pens, I wouldn't notice the consistency in your correspondence. :embarrassed_smile:

As Bryant and GP said. Just stay away from super-saturated and "bulletproof" inks and you ought to be ok. Mine does fine already with Herbin grey & black. Also, reds & pinks might be dangerous (other than Herbin). I used Visconti Brown on my Arte Mudejar with no problems whatsoever. Now that I've seen the ivory nib on this pen, I'd hate to put a black one on it. :)

I was ready to start laughing at that :ltcapd: until I realized I have my third package in two months currently in shipment somewhere..... :headsmack:

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

- Douglas Adams

SnailBadge.jpg      PostcardBadge.jpg      InkExchange.jpg

See? :bunny01:

I have been getting so much mail from Bryant that my mailman has started to notice!:embarrassed_smile:

And have more coming. :cloud9:

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files