Latest Software Update

Admin

The update is done and the PM/PC system has been reset to zero content. You might notice some performance hits during the next 24 hours while a process does the "Update Content" necessary with each version upgrade.

The FPN Admin Team

This account is unmanaged.
Please direct questions and comments to [email="fpnadmin@gmail.com"]FPN Admin email[/email], or directly to [url="http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/user/17-wimg/"]admin Wim (wimg)[/url].

Thank you very much in advance.

Warm regards,
The FPN Admin Team

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArchiMark

• Sailor Kenshin

• pen2paper

• MYU

Thank you, guys and gals!

I keep coming back to my Esterbrooks.

"Things will be great when you're downtown."---Petula Clark

"I'll never fall in love again."---Dionne Warwick

"Why, oh tell me, why do people break up, oh then turn around and make up?

I just came to see, you'd never do that to me, would you baby?"---Tina Turner

Thanks for all you do.

-gross

Let us endeavor to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. -Mark Twain

Kudo's to the comp guys and admin for the new updated version. I did not "export" many messages, forgot aout the 27th deadline. Are all messages totally lost forever or can be retrieved somehow. In the past I "batched" to excell or word lot and sent to my email. Correspondences there i would like to keep and relate to.....

...all of you admin, mods and others who keep the train on track.

And change the cracked wheels, while it's underway and climbing a grade. :thumbup:

Thank you!

-- Brian

fpn_1375035941__postcard_swap.png * * * "Don't neglect to write me several times from different places when you may."
-- John Purdue (1863)

Kudo's to the comp guys and admin for the new updated version. I did not "export" many messages, forgot aout the 27th deadline. Are all messages totally lost forever or can be retrieved somehow. In the past I "batched" to excell or word lot and sent to my email. Correspondences there i would like to keep and relate to.....

Apparently that feature was lost with the "upgrades"

Gone forever, I'm afraid.

Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this since the recent forum update, but fairly often now I have to log in to forum again, when after I've clicked on link in email notification about reply to a forum thread I've subscribed to or when I try to make some change in my profile, etc...

I have not made any changes to my web browser, so, don't think it can be related to that....

Thanks.

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy

Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this since the recent forum update, but fairly often now I have to log in to forum again, when after I've clicked on link in email notification about reply to a forum thread I've subscribed to or when I try to make some change in my profile, etc...

I have not made any changes to my web browser, so, don't think it can be related to that....

Thanks.

Me too, approximately since the deletion of the old PMs. I don't know if there's any connection and it's not much of an inconvenience, since I use a password manager.

ArchiMark and Possum Hill,

Try going down to the bottom of the page and clicking on "Delete My Cookies." You'll have to log in once afterward, but it should behave after that unless you have your browsers set to refuse new cookies.

Mike Hungerford

Model Zips - Google Drive

ArchiMark and Possum Hill,

Try going down to the bottom of the page and clicking on "Delete My Cookies." You'll have to log in once afterward, but it should behave after that unless you have your browsers set to refuse new cookies.

OK, just did that and will monitor what happens now...

Thanks!

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy